Saturday again, 8/5, EX CG Pre-Pre-Release Images

Hiya,

Well...Didn't expect the scans came out so fast...
3 Theme decks!? o_O

And Swampert is broken! SwampCargo in the house!

cya.

Man, the boxart of Earth Shower is badass.

Fighting decks should have a new best friend in that Swampert.

I thought that Earth Shower is Wal-Mart exclusive.

Swalot+Pre-Release=you win.

I think that the art for the ex's could be better.

Those cards are awesome but isn't that charizard a re release from DS or is that a diffrent card? Where is the text at the bottom of the card? It does not show on those cards.:)

EDIT I guess the charizard I am thinking of is from another set but I think I have seen one with metal burn before.:)

Well, first of all, three decks. How many time has passed before that happened again? Second, those cards have some really good art (except for Ludicolo, it looks AWESOME, not good). And three, I can see Swampcargo being GODLY.

Has the charizard been released before because it looks familiar and metal burn looks familiar too.:)

Wouldn't Swampcargo be the same as ludicargo, except with less and a worse attack?

I see a snorlax/Holon circle combo.

xxashxx said:
Has the charizard been released before because it looks familiar and metal burn looks familiar too.:)
We were all going on about it when we found out about it in Japanese (Miracle Crystal, if that rings any bells).

Why are you all getting so obsessed about Swampert now? We knew about it for months.... ¬¬ But yes, it is broken... Just pop 4 Swamperts on the bench, and you've got yourself a solid drawing machine. Too bad the art sucks...

And 3 theme decks? That's interesting. Good thing there's no theme deck exclusive cards, or I would have to buy all 3. :D And looks like regular Blastoise is in the theme deck, not delta Blastoise....

PICK AND CHOOSE?!?! How lame do you get? A'la mode was SO much cooler....

Back