Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
YOU DIDN'T GET A MEW -_-, I would kill and wait in line 99 hours to get one, but, well, I'm me :F

that multi type thing looks oogly and akwad, but, well, it's ok, it's a poke, live with it or die, I mean quit :F

and thanks again for putting episodes up, you don't know half how much that means to me :)

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
For the new Pokemon picture:

Looks more like a ghost to me. Very freaky.

For the episode:

Kind of pity for missing the earlier part.
I don't believe Swellow and Corpish still able to battle after received such strong attack from Tucker's Arcanine and Swampert. They still as energetic as nothing has happen.

L

loch

The strongest Pokemon Aruseus.....we finally see you *bows* I wonder how you get it? By the way, I see this too:
WEIYISHEN2910.jpg

Also, I am thinking that should 488 called Cresceria? I have a feeling that the first part is from "crescent" since I think a saw a crescent shape thing near the head.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
ok, after comparing stats, I found:
[493] Aruseus: 120 120 120 120 120 120 NORMAL
it's our broken multi-typed friend who will be banned form every tournament cause there too uber for words, if you can get your hand on one, lucky you

but if something interests me EVEN more, then it's this little guy:
[492] Sheimii: 100 100 100 100 100 100 GRASS
it also has natural cure, and that's what makes me think that it's a new mew, manaphy has the mews stats and the movie, but has a prevo, this guy has no prevo at all, and has 100 stats

nah, well, the episode, like said before, was rather awful, RK9 gets OHKOed by crabhamer, but ash's pokes where fire-blasted, areal aced and mudshotted, tossed around and even ended up in a hurricane of water and fire, but they seem more healthy then they did at the start of the episode, -_-

Abhorsen

Offically retired
cute-mew said:
ok, after comparing stats, I found:
[493] Aruseus: 120 120 120 120 120 120 NORMAL
it's our broken multi-typed friend who will be banned form every tournament cause there too uber for words, if you can get your hand on one, lucky you

but if something interests me EVEN more, then it's this little guy:
[492] Sheimii: 100 100 100 100 100 100 GRASS
it also has natural cure, and that's what makes me think that it's a new mew, manaphy has the mews stats and the movie, but has a prevo, this guy has no prevo at all, and has 100 stats
Of course Aruseus will be banned from every tournament, it's the most broken Pokemon in existence. I've been wondering about it's ability though: Multi-Type. Since Aruseus is Normal type, maybe it becomes each type that its moves are... but I really have no idea.

Sheimii however is just the same as Mew, Celebi and Jirachi in terms of base stats. It will probably too be a promotion pokemon not available in the game.

-Just me-

Yo!
About regigigas.
Dont know if this is true, but I saw it in gamefaqs´s board:

Regigigas's ability is called "Slow Start", which halves its ATK and SPD for a few turns.

It seems ok for me because his stats are very high.
Maybe it will need a skill swaper to work.

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!
Aruseus huh....

I smell a Aruses VS Mewtwo movie...

Also, I don't care how cool he looks, I'll take every Aruseus down if it kills me. I vow to never be defeated by an Aruseus in a fair fight.
Hoowa! :: Gai sensei thumb up w/ cool guy look, teeth sparkle ::

Also, what makes Aruseus the most powerful pokemon besides stat-wise, isn't Mew and Mewtwo supposed to be the most powerful Pokemon?
I know Aruseus will have a drawback

Golem King

Im back from the dead :D!
I didn't get mew because the toys r us i went to was stupid

Also when you transfer pokemon to D/P if the pokemon has an item,does it get transfered w/the pokemon? cause thanks to a cheat i'm
stuck with 100 master balls.

Arcanine 274

=/
Arcanine...knocked by a Corphish?!?!?!?!? :'( Any good Arcanine player knows that Physical moves and Speed are the things that are most important with Arcy... Corphish should've never made it past the first hit.

Anyway yeah the Mew was such a big blowout. I didn't even attempt it.

Arcanine out.

pikalord025

Lord of the Pika's!!!
I actually had a big line too but I stayed there from 12pm to 3pm and just berely got it at 3pm. I was so tired when I came home. But I got mew yay! It was worth it. Then again, my toys r us was stupid too. I was standing there and they only had one guy going. Then like 2 hours had gone by and then they brought out another person giving the mews! AFTER 2 HOURS! Then I was three people away (it was about 5 till 3pm) the other person giving out mews went to the back of the line! WHAT! Ok there are people that have been here for three hours straight and you are giving mews to people who have waited for way less or haven't waited at all! Then I found out later that people were getting a mew for each of their games. But when it got too late they only gave out only one! So I only got one! I was so mad.  

Oh and I can clone it and give it to who ever wants one when d/p comes out.

n8starr

Aspiring Trainer
I like that we now have all the names! I however would like to see them in japanese, if anyone's got screen shots or exact roomaji for them, (by them i mean the ones not revealed before, pretty much from 462-478 and 489, 491-492) please post them!

DrkrZen

1337 G33K
RE:  Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

golem1996 said:
I didn't get mew because the toys r us i went to was stupid

Also when you transfer pokemon to D/P if the pokemon has an item,does it get transfered w/the pokemon? cause thanks to a cheat i'm
stuck with 100 master balls.

Yes. When you transfer Pokemon A, with Item B, they'll appear in that Pal Park, or whatever. Then, you go into the Grass/Water, whether your Pokemon appears in land/sea ..and Pokemon A will randomly appear for you to catch.. it will also have the 'Item B' in its possession.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:  Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

pikalord025 said:
I actually had a big line too but I stayed there from 12pm to 3pm and just berely got it at 3pm. I was so tired when I came home. But I got mew yay! It was worth it. Then again, my toys r us was stupid too. I was standing there and they only had one guy going. Then like 2 hours had gone by and then they brought out another person giving the mews! AFTER 2 HOURS! Then I was three people away (it was about 5 till 3pm) the other person giving out mews went to the back of the line! WHAT! Ok there are people that have been here for three hours straight and you are giving mews to people who have waited for way less or haven't waited at all! Then I found out later that people were getting a mew for each of their games. But when it got too late they only gave out only one! So I only got one! I was so mad.  

that's bad i'm just glad i don't live in that big of city it took me that long to get four mew's.

The Nameless Penguin Master

Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Hmmm... I live in Appleton, WI. Only took me 47 min. total (With my mom waiting outside the whole time. Wasn't irritated at all). There was also a Kameo demo in line.

pikalord025

Lord of the Pika's!!!
RE:   Saturday, 9/30, ALL Pokemon, New Ep

randomman29 said:
pikalord025 said:

that's bad i'm just glad i don't live in that big of city it took me that long to get four mew's.

Actually I don't live in a big city and it wasn't as long as you would think its just that that toys r us is do dumb. Someone I know said that when that toys r us had some other event they didn't even know what it was and then they checked in the back and brought out the stuff from the previous one. Well im not going to that one again!

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
It took me about 40 minutes to get mine. Everyone who had cables was battling with each other and playing the other game demos they had. I rocked out on Guitar Heroes while I waited, lol. There was only one guy doing it, but he had 3 GBAs going at one time, so the line moved pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.