Saturday, 8/5, DP Starters!

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
I JUST WANNA CUDDLE WITH THAT PENGUIN! *cuddles*

But I'll probably get the grass one, since it's sorta tradition for me to get the one that's first in the Pokedex!

Are these from Coro Coro?

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
So these are the real starters?
The news about the starters being dark, psychic, fighting is fake?
Oh well, back to grass, fire, water... ...

I personally like the grass beetle Pokemon, but I really want to know what all 3 final evolutions will be... ... :D

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
penguin for me

anyways, did I hear that correct, shatter, so if you say like: "I love you, ...", anyways, roselia's evo looks, eeew, but all the other news is great, I guess it's good to have the old starter types back.

BTW, I predict the monkey will evolve into a ninja-monkey, with a flaming head. Fire/Fighting, will make us all forget about Blaziken because the Pokémon company is weird like that. Also, KG will love him because he's a silly monkey. True story.

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
the starters look so cute for me, has my very own speculation may be the final evolution of those ones are also Psychic, Fighting or Dark in adition to its starter type, it could be very posible and cool imagine a grass dark Pokémon or fire psychic :p
Rozureido I don't like it looks odd most like a male Pokémon and not like Roselia, who looks more fragile just as flower.
and so we begin with the Pokémon exclusivity of both versions

mystery

Wulf Boy
I knew they where facke all along, I also agreed about the name of one starter being called a "fire monkey"

bacon

!!!!!
Finally, they've been confirmed! yays!

That penguin/puffin thing looks brilliant, in fact, they all do!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Aw I was hoping for a change in starters but I like grass fire and water starter pokemon any because fire is my favorite type.:)

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Plus its always a good idea to offer fire pokemon so early on in the game. It's a rare type, where as grass and water are some of the most common types.
Anyways, If the monkey learns ember, what would that look like in real life? You know, since his butt is a fire, and monkey's have a bad reputation for poo flinging...

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
I'm definitely gonna get the penguin or the monkey. I'm thinking his final evo is gonna be like a Slaking on steroids and on fire. OWNAGE!
Also, I love the idea of the chatter move. When I play Wifi, I'm going to change it to something extremely profane just to annoy people, :D.
The only one I don't like of the three is the tortoise. I just don't like him that much.
All hail poo-flinging fire monkeys!

[ChanseyMaster]

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Holon's Hero said:
Plus its always a good idea to offer fire pokemon so early on in the game. It's a rare type, where as grass and water are some of the most common types.
Anyways, If the monkey learns ember, what would that look like in real life? You know, since his butt is a fire, and monkey's have a bad reputation for poo flinging...

I'll laugh if he knows famethrower and fire spin.:)

EDIT He look like a pre evolution to mankey so how can he be a fire type pokemon?:)

Exellion_Raichu

More then Meets the Eye
He is fire because he has rectal flames... but, no, he looks nothing like Mankey other than they are both prime apes, the "Fire Monkey" looks more like a Gorilla than a Monkey anyway.

-I wuv that penguin!