Saturday, 7/21, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Man a lot of cool stuuf and videos but I will have to look at them later because I don't have time right now.:)

NyauNyau

Aspiring Trainer
x3 ..anychance those Pokedolls will be given away? ...or like..become contest prizes.

The new voices for Mastermind do sound much better now, theyll take some getting used to. Lucario, on the other hand, he sounds too old, and rough.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Saturday, 7/21, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

NyauNyau said:
x3 ..anychance those Pokedolls will be given away? ...or like..become contest prizes.

The new voices for Mastermind do sound much better now, theyll take some getting used to. Lucario, on the other hand, he sounds too old, and rough.

Actually, them sounding older makes A LOT of sense since they haven't aged for years:p I think, at leats for me, will add a little more detail to the show.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Saturday, 7/21, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

Rickraptor77 said:
You know whats weird,how come most of the legendaries,like Mew2,Lugia,Jirachi & Lucario can talk?
... I can understand Mew, Mewrwo, and Jirachi, but probably because they're Legendary:/

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Hey WPM, are you going back to the comic-con today?

Did you get to ask all the questions that we asked before to the voice actors and the members of PUSA?

masterryanx

N
Wow, awesome stuff WPM!

The Battle Fronteir theme isn't bad, but it's a little short in my opinion. The mew voices are awesome!! Ash justs needs a little more work but otherwise great. I wish I could've heard Team Rocket though, I'm quite worried about James...

Hope you'll be able to bring us more stuff like this in the future WPM!