Saturday, 7/21, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
i like the jirachi Pack more, but now we only have to see 2 other packs ^__^

also, its actualy 7/22

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
WTF? is it me or did they change Lucario's voice to a voice of a grumpy old ma....=_=..

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Saturday, 7/22, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

Hiya,

I want that folder... o.o
Sooo...Pretty.

By the way, are there any promos given out?

cya.

M

Mew2

Thanks WPM!!! The voices are a huge improvement over the first mirage dub, even though May sounds alot like Misty.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
WOW! The voices sound great!I agree with you on Lucario's voice sounding too grumpy but that's probably how a little Aron would have sounded. Regirock sounded cool but Regice sounded like a bunch of little kids.

You got all dat!!?

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Yeah i'm here & i'm not liking it:(

the Pokemon Rocks America is not rocking at the least:/

It's sooo lame,the tcg play area is only for beginners,as the make you play with a pre-set deck & the only thing you get out of it are 2 measly packs of POP 2:(

They don't even sell cards here,only dolls & junk,however they do have a preveiw of Lucario & the Mystery of Mew.

As soon as i walked & said the words Pokebeach.com & I'm a Strategist all the PUSA people started showering me with gifts just like WPM(I got like 30 something Pikachu promo cards out of that & a dinky Weavile doll).

Everybody here is concentraiting on the Video Game Nationals which i will be covering exclusivaly:)

Anyway,in the future i don't recommend coming to a Pokemon Rocks America Party unless you love dolls,little kids & the Video Game Championships:/

& don't even get me started on the Downloads,ugh! The lines for the Celebi & Top 20 downloads are Enorumus,Gigantic & downright long>.<

I give this place a 4/10 for anyone over the age of 12(cause you're not gonna have any fun:()

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ what's you're problem, you could get celebi, cards, and plushies, ever even considered what people outside America feel..., we like Pokemon as much, maybe even more then some Americans, but never get the change to get anything.

anyways, I think I said everything on the chat, but let me say it again:
the blaziken looks ugly, with his mouth open
I wish I could here the voices, but my computer...

oh, and I can't see the updatees, only when I select them, which is really strange, what did you do wrong, WPM, or is this just my IE?

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
The new theme song in the special is A LOT better than that rap song!

Ash and Brock sound 10x better, and May sounds only a tad younger than before. (in the previous dub)

Also, I can't see the Battle Frontier opening, it says .mpg I think you made a mistake!:p

Is the opening the one where you see all of Ash's old Pokemon, is the opening good?

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

RE:  Saturday, 7/21, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

cute-mew said:
^ what's you're problem, you could get celebi, cards, and plushies, ever even considered what people outside America feel..., we like Pokemon as much, maybe even more then some Americans, but never get the change to get anything.
Yeah i did consideryou people, that's when LV asked for a promo i said i'd be glad to send you something as i know people who live outside the US are missing out,however the party itself is very un-organised & very lame(except for Celebi):/

& My decks that I worked soo hard on are practicaly usless here as you cannot use your own deck in the tcg play area

u can see for yourself as i'll upload my photos when i get home because i stil have to get them developed(i forgot my digital camera at home:()

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
its all great but the battle frontier thing and the VA confrence wont load for me.

and the Ho-Oh voice mix up is soooo funny:D

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
I have some questions, can PUSA release the movies in the theaters? Or is that up to Miramax or something?

Will TAJ voice the Pokemon, or will they use archive clips of the 4kids voices for the Pokemon?

Will PUSA use TAJ or 4kids voices in Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Will we see Ash's Butterfree or Pidgeot again? (though that's up to the Japanese writers, but maybe PUSA knows something!)

Also WPM, please read my PM!

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Saturday, 7/21, Comic-con Media and EX CG Pack

Rickraptor77 said:

It's sooo lame,the tcg play area is only for beginners,as the make you play with a pre-set deck & the only thing you get out of it are 2 measly packs of POP 2:(

They don't even sell cards here,only dolls & junk,however they do have a preveiw of Lucario & the Mystery of Mew.

As soon as i walked & said the words Pokebeach.com & I'm a Strategist all the PUSA people started showering me with gifts just like WPM(I got like 30 something Pikachu promo cards out of that & a dinky Weavile doll).

Everybody here is concentraiting on the Video Game Nationals which i will be covering exclusivaly:)

Anyway,in the future i don't recommend coming to a Pokemon Rocks America Party unless you love dolls,little kids & the Video Game Championships:/

& don't even get me started on the Downloads,ugh! The lines for the Celebi & Top 20 downloads are Enorumus,Gigantic & downright long>.<

I give this place a 4/10 for anyone over the age of 12(cause you're not gonna have any fun:()
That's why I arrived early and was third in line;) That's how my JAA was and it really let me down. All the commotion was on the GBA tournament.

By the way, did you see any giant Tyranitar dolls/figurines because at my JAA I saw somebody with a HUGE Tyranitar plush and I didn't see anybody selling anything Tyranitar related:(

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

GODZILLA said:
Rickraptor77 said:

That's why I arrived early and was third in line;) That's how my JAA was and it really let me down. All the commotion was on the GBA tournament.

By the way, did you see any giant Tyranitar dolls/figurines because at my JAA I saw somebody with a HUGE Tyranitar plush and I didn't see anybody selling anything Tyranitar related:(
In fact i did,it turns out that those are ment for JAA only & not for sale:(

On the bright side i meet up with the Maneger of Nintendo World,at the time i saw him he was yelling at a 15 yr old for using his own deck insted of the pre-set ones at the tcg play area.

I told him i was from Pokebeach.com,unfortunatly he didn't recognize the name so i didn't get any free-bees,(however at the end of the day i'm stuck with 37 Pikachu promo cards,so if anyone wants one pm me,okay?)anyway about NW's Manager after seeing how many people actullay showed up to the JAA party he was thinking off increasing the amount of Pokemon Merchandise at Nintendo World altough I have no confirmation.

We left early 'cause my dad was exhausted(i made him wait in line for the downloads while i took pics & chatted,i'm such a bad son.)

I got Celebi which was cool,level 70,it knows Ancientpower,Magical Leaf,Future Sight & Swift.Not Bad.

I didn't bother getting the top 20 'cause i have all of them already;)

I did manage to stay long enough for the 10 & under finals in the Video Game Nationals,it was a quick fight;)

So i'm at home & i'll probably upload the pics sometime tommorrow,okay?:)