Saturday, 7/16, Manaphy Movie Ending

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
No!
Don't eat it! >,< (like I believe it's a translation ^^)

-----

Hmm.. I don't want to read it.. I want to WATCH it... >,<

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Benlugia said:
great job stealing information. now i see who is the better webmaster.
At least the guy gives credit unlike Serebiifat. And I doubt you even know the entire details of the situation-- what is WPM asked Cunn!ing for permission? Just because it's on Serebiifat's forums doesn't mean it's suddenly his property. Don't assume so much.

And I can't read the spoiler because I intend to watch this movie. :(

Serebii.net

Aspiring Trainer
ArrEmmDee said:
Benlugia said:
At least the guy gives credit unlike Serebiifat. And I doubt you even know the entire details of the situation-- what is WPM asked Cunn!ing for permission? Just because it's on Serebiifat's forums doesn't mean it's suddenly his property. Don't assume so much.

First, Sorry WPM for re-registering, I know you don't want me here.

Second...I do not appreciate being called Fat. I am clinically anorexic and being called fat, especially after I've shed over 90lbs is really harsh and detrimental

Third, I do credit...I ALWAYS credit so kindly stop spreading that BS around

Fourth, WPM is currently banned on SPPf so has no means to contact cunn!ng. However he did credit so that makes it sorta ok

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Serebii.net said:
ArrEmmDee said:
Benlugia said:

First, Sorry WPM for re-registering, I know you don't want me here.

Second...I do not appreciate being called Fat. I am clinically anorexic and being called fat, especially after I've shed over 90lbs is really harsh and detrimental

Third, I do credit...I ALWAYS credit so kindly stop spreading that BS around

Fourth, WPM is currently banned on SPPf so has no means to contact cunn!ng. However he did credit so that makes it sorta ok
I doubt you're serebii, but whatever. And even if it is I don't really believe a word you just said! (Feel free to PM me if you wish to continue pseudo-arguing because it's really not necessary to spam up this forum!!)
Also providing the 'fat' thing is true (alongside you actually -being- serebii, I profusely apologize-- I didn't even realize you had weight problems, I just use fat as some absurd derogatory thing sometimes. I still stand by the other stuff though.

ann1785

I play with fire :D
aikfjgap's;sd;'

NO MANAPHY SAVED ASH. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO. IT'S ALWAYS THAT WAY. ASH DOES SOMETHING LIFE-RISKING, THE MAIN POKEYMAN SAVES HIM. GET ORIGANL PEOPLE! >>;;

Metal Master

Sparkily Sunshine
Um....so what happened to Brock? Find some girl to live with for a few months then get kicked out again(like with Proffesor Ivy)? XD

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Everyone be quiet. Serebii and I are on good terms now and it doesn't need to be stopped now. I contacted Serebii the second I posted the news story asking him if it was okay, and he said it was fine. Shut it, Ben.

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
I want this movie to come out now! I been wanting and waiting for this movie. Please start Movie and get yourself released.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Hmm... that's an unusual ending to me but it seems interesting. I'll have to see how it plays out;)

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It sounds like a good movie but why did he refuse pikachu? He has never done that before.:)