Saturday, 4/1, Holon Adventurer

Abhorsen

Offically retired
I think that's a great card to play in any delta deck. Apart from that, it's basically the same as Rocket's missions except it's for delta pokemon.

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
Certainly better then rockets mission because you don't have to discard a evolved pokemon (dark) or a pokemon that probably is an ex(rockets)
Play this card in a dragonite deck, yummy :p

smacktack14

Aspiring Trainer
I think this is a terrible card , only to be used at a Prerelease. First you discard twice , draw. It is not a good card unless you drop two energies and they are electric type and you can get them back with Dragonite Delta Species. I probably won't put this card into my deck.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
No, this card can be a really good cards.
combo with some cards will help your deck.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
In a delta deck, it's perfect with the holon engine. With the regular holon engine, it still might be useful as some better draw.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
Another one of those 'discard XPokemon and draw more cards' card.
However this one makes the Holon Enegine slightly horrificly powerful.**

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
The trainer says discard one card just to use the trainer, then you still have to discard a card to draw 3 cards

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...
i think this card is good, since it has a wide variety of delta species.....HP, DS, and i think MC....rocket mission? one set. just one.

POLOP

Aspiring Trainer
I think this card is awesome.
The holon engine will be played a loooooooot more as the only thing it was missing was draw.
Now the holon engine has draw, it will conquer all lol.
I am so using this in decks.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Yup. The Holon Transceiver drawing system just got much stronger, especially for δ species decks. They just got much more flexible. In my opinion, Adventurer is much stronger than Scientist since it doesn't depend on your opponents hand. What will be quite scary is when you play Adventurer and then end up drawing a Holon Transciever or ANOTHER Adventurer.

Early game, I prefer to stick to Holon Researchers, though.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
PKM4 said:
The trainer says discard one card just to use the trainer, then you still have to discard a card to draw 3 cards
Umm... No. It only says to discard 1 card. There is no mention of discarding more than 1 card.

To use the card you must discard 1 card from your hand. If that card was a delta-species pokemon then you draw 4 cards instead of 3.