Saturday, 11/3, Carddex Updated, Base Set Scans Added

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I think you ought to finish the current modified scans first. Holon Phantoms is missing a ton. You're still missing these:

Unseen Forces
102/115 Espeon ex
105/115 Lugia ex
106/115 Meganium ex
110/115 Typhlosion ex
111/115 Tyranitar ex
112/115 Umbreon ex

Legend Maker
87/92 Flygon ex
90/92 Regirock *
92/92 Registeel *

Holon Phantoms
23/110 Mawile
27/110 Regice
32/110 Seviper
37/110 Chimecho
39/110 Combusken
48/110 Persian
54/110 Vibrava
56/110 Wobbuffet
86/110 Holon Fossil
99/110 Crawdaunt ex
103/110 Mewtwo *
104/110 Pikachu *

If it's a choice between Jungle or Legend Maker, I say do Legend Maker... you're still using pre-holofoil versions of a couple ex's. :/

Redostrike

Has Full dex
Guys Guys, Give him a break comon. It was so much time for recreating the modified decklist so i think he now (KNOCK KNOCK ONTO YOUR HEAD WPM) make his homework. Ok we all think that pokemon and pokebeach is important but you guys and gals dont know how much and maybey life inmportant homework he has. (Ok laught whit me if you want) But im telling the truth homework is very important. So WPM thanks for the update. Now relax a little (You've earned it) and then do your homework ;) Then go back to pokebeach ;). Again Thanks for the update.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Redostrike said:
Now relax a little (You've earned it) and then do your homework ;) Then go back to pokebeach ;). Again Thanks for the update.
IMO relax and homework don't mix :s

anyways, i love the new modified carddex, I don't want to search for mistakes, but everything seems nice from what I've seen, good job

wow, base set, shadowless and pika red cheeks, must have taken a long time... wait, base set is out 8 years, right :p

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
Jade said:
*drooling at red cheeked pikas*

does anyone have normal red cheeck pika from base set for trade? i trade well.

No extra red cheeks. I do have a red cheeks E3 scan for you to drool over!

natedawg161992

Aspiring Trainer
You should also redo Armaldo LM scan: or atleast crop it. But I do have to say this is pretty cool

EDIT: I have alot of the ones you're missing and was wondering how I should scan them for you.

Arcanine 274

=/
BASE SET! Alakazam is awesome *remembers Alakazam ownage*. Those were the good ole days....

Thanks WPM. Great scans :).

Arcanine out.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Redostrike said:
Guys Guys, Give him a break comon. It was so much time for recreating the modified decklist so i think he now (KNOCK KNOCK ONTO YOUR HEAD WPM) make his homework. Ok we all think that pokemon and pokebeach is important but you guys and gals dont know how much and maybey life inmportant homework he has. (Ok laught whit me if you want) But im telling the truth homework is very important. So WPM thanks for the update. Now relax a little (You've earned it) and then do your homework ;) Then go back to pokebeach ;). Again Thanks for the update.

No one said anything along the lines of "Hey WPM, don't even think about doing your homework in real life, your Pokémon website is by far more important."

I only suggested what he do next as far as updating scans goes. While it is rather nostalgic to look at the old cards again, I think it would be better if WPM first completed and updated scans of DX-on modified cards, if only so you don't get an error when searching through the new-and-improved Carddex.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Heh. Underlining movie titles. Another one of those random things school teaches you that isn't exactly grammatically correct.

IIRC, underlining was used as a way to know what would be italicized if italics were not possible or it was a draft. It also explains why you never see anyone do this outside of education.
Or so I've been told.

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
natedawg161992 said:
You should also redo Armaldo LM scan: or atleast crop it. But I do have to say this is pretty cool

EDIT: I have alot of the ones you're missing and was wondering how I should scan them for you.

Not wanting to speak for WPM but I'm missing only:

Holon Phantons:

Legend Maker:

Unseen Forces:

WPM can give scanning directions.