Saturday, 10/6, Porygon-Z Lv.X, DP Trainer Kit Holos, Regigigas Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Regigigas trailer basically shows an animated clip of the snapshot you provided us with a month or so ago. Shaymin will probably be featured in the movie as well; otherwise, why would they have it in a large field of flowers (exactly like Shaymin's location in the games)? When I saw the trailer, I thought Palkia's voice sounded familiar. I am surprised they would use Obi-wan's creature's sound for the movie, though.

OMG I didnt know regigigas was that collosal. Mabye regigiga is the shaymin killer. There were 3 before but then killed then and put it on him. Now hes after the third

Porygon Z Lv. X, how will the rest of the world get it? Like they are Garchomp Lv.X? (a.k.a not getting it. Ever.) still can't wait to see the card or the spoiler though.
The DP trainer kit holos look cool. The Lucario has so much better artwork than the DP one, so would be a good addition to any Lucario deck. Manaphy is still rubbish.
That Regigigas is fairly big I suppose. The normal one is only meant to be 12' 02". Does it look that size, or does it look bigger? I can't remember.

The cards look pretty cool and I can't wait for the 11th movie. I hope it comes out soon.:)

Wow, that Regigigas is gigantic. Can't wait to see a longer version of the trailer.

Interested to see what the Pory-Z lvlX will look like.

Lol, Regigigas is supposedly 12 feet tall. This one's literally more than 150 feet tall.

I'm scared now.

I doubt that Palkia and Dialga will have anything to do with the story. Maybe they'll get shown in the "World of Pokemon" thing, but I doubt that it'll have any significance to the story.

And, WPM, I like your theory. Shaymin's actually evil, and it controls Regigigas using the roots of the flowers, and calls it up. Now, it will run on a rampage and try to destroy everything. Ash will get PWNed by something that big. I bet that they'll have to go inside of it and shut it down or something.

And, is Regigigas sleeping....? Is it one of those "sleep for 1000 years" things? What is Regigigas doing underground in the first place? Is it really evil Shaymin that calls it up? If not, what triggers it's arrival?

Too many questions.....

Togeshroob said:
Lol, Regigigas is supposedly 12 feet tall. This one's literally more than 150 feet tall.

I'm scared now.
lol.... i know it has to do something with global warming and a guy named Gore will come and teach them about whatever

WPM, do you have any pictures of the porygon lv.X?
And I dont think shaymin is evil. Why, you ask? Because in every region there is this small event pokemon that is good. Sinnoh's is shaymin, kanto's is mew, johto's is celebi, and hoenn's is jirachi. I think this is like the celebi movie, where celebi is turned evil by a bad guy and that guy makes celebi control this thing thats huge.

Nice, I'm quite excited for this movie. And lol yeah, Palkia did sound like the creature Obi-Wan was riding in episode III. XD

I like Lucario's art a lot. I might get a few of them for any Lucario deck I want to make in the future. Also, I never heard about these two artists before, or not?

Cool I can't wait to see Pory-Z Lv. X...*drools* The artwork for Manaphy and Lucario is awesome!! Regigigas...Regigigas..Regigias..*goes into beetle position and sucks thumb*...

dmaster out.

that's cool there will be a porygon Z LV X and as for regigias *pulls out big sword and is ready for battle* he looks more like he's 90 stories tall

blazing pokemon master said:
WPM, do you have any pictures of the porygon lv.X?
And I dont think shaymin is evil. Why, you ask? Because in every region there is this small event pokemon that is good. Sinnoh's is shaymin, kanto's is mew, johto's is celebi, and hoenn's is jirachi. I think this is like the celebi movie, where celebi is turned evil by a bad guy and that guy makes celebi control this thing thats huge.
From The Main Site
We will have Porygon-Z Lv.X's image and translation in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back