Saturday, 10/28, ALL EX Dragon Frontier Scans, Special Airing Tonight

JPO

Super King - the best of the 3
I'd just like to say a big thankyou! to have all the new set cards scanned up on the day of the release is certainly a big feat, and unique to this site alone... and i know im not alone in saying that this is very handy for deck planning!

its a shame i dont have cartoon network...but i will happily and gratefully watch them when posted :D i didnt realise what a huge impact the voice chamgers were, i had heard all the discussion, but when i watched an episode recently posted, its like entirely new characters! ash is wrecked especially, and i miss the good ol' james..nether the less, i love the tv show and eagerley await an update! :D

seanius

Exeggutor Entrepreneur
Wow!! Thanks for putting all the scans up, there are some really nice cards in this set.:)

Arcanine 274

=/
If I was only on the Eastern part of the U.S. :(

Anyway the scans are cool and all, but I think the quality of the EX art has gone WAY down. Too bad.

Arcanine out.

JPO

Super King - the best of the 3
Arcanine 274 said:
If I was only on the Eastern part of the U.S. :(

Anyway the scans are cool and all, but I think the quality of the EX art has gone WAY down.  Too bad.

Arcanine out.

i know what you mean about the art. take a look at say the ex's from legend maker, e.g. walrein and amarldo. they are so very well done, almost works of art, it makes them that much better to play and makes you prouder to own them. but d/f is sadly lacking...my fav is dragonite ex...but thats not spectacularly awesome

still though..you gotta love the artwork for charizard* :D why didnt they use that style for the ex's? oh well...after all, the new (and last ex's) are some of the best yet....

mystery

Wulf Boy
I have cartoon network...but i missed the special.....LOL...i had no idea.
By the way I love the scans WPM they are so clear...my favorite card seems to be the grass type delta dratini,dragonair,and dragonite.

A_A's Edit: Please try to refrain from double posting. Instead, use the edit button.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Speaking of the cardsfrom DF, :p, I'vealready seen a lot of Gardy ex and Flygon ex decks running around...

masterryanx

N
Nice scans WPM! ;)

Anyway, I was slapping myself that I forgot about Deoxys Crisis! Good thing I'll be able to see it here. I hope it lives up to the Japanese version because that was one awesome special!

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Can somebody just confirm- is dragon frontiers the same as the japanese furthest ends... set? Cos I have some of the cards that are in the furthest ends set and they seem to be identical to this set