TCG Fakes Sage Fangame Fakes by ShinyBluffin

ShinyBluffin

Aspiring Trainer
I am trying to create cards based on the Pokemon Sage fangame. I've finished about 30 original text fakes so far for the 1st set. Any feedback on the cards' usefulness, design, etc.? vp1-Urobos Thaw

-for those interested in the region or its Pokemon Pokemon Sage wiki

For those less interested in sifting through the cards themselves, I had one mechanic I was on the fence about.
There was a new Pokemon type I introduced, WILD pokemon, they are essentially basic pokemon which are to be played directly from the hand into the active slot if your active pokemon is knocked out. The have friend counters which tick down for each turn they're out and where the card sent to the lost zone when they they run out of counters(This in-game is called running away and no prize cards are taken when this happen). Wild cards can't sit on a bench, have no weakness or resistance, and can't retreat.

ex.
Basic FC: 2(Friend counters, it starts with the FC value and removes one on each of its trainers end phases)

HP: 60 Fire

( ) Slash 20
(STEEL)(FIRE) Iron Tail 50
Flip a coin, if heads, both WILD Charmeleon and the opposing Pokemon are paralyzed.

[WILD: If your active pokemon is defeated, you may play this card from your hand directly as your active pokemon. This card cannot retreat and cannot be on your bench. It is automatically knocked out when it reaches zero friend counters]

No weakness, resistance, or retreat cost

Last edited:
There are a lot of cards for normal mons, but the the fakemon and other fan content need a little card love in my view, so if anyone has any suggestions or requests(only text for now) involving fakemon, fan regions, OCs, etc, I'd appreciate them.

Sure-

~ A standardish card
Stage 1- Evolves from Pikachu
Electric 110 HP
[EL] Spark Plug 10x
Deals 10 damage times the amount of energies attached to opposing Pokemon.
[EL][DA][CO][CO] Hidden Slam 160-
Deals 20 less damage for each energy attached to Gorochu.
Weak: FAIRYx2 Resist: PSY -20 Retreat: 2

~A little more experimental
Stage 1- Evolves from Pikachu
Fire/Dark 90 HP
Ability: Interloper; When an opponent plays a card to evolve a Pikachu on their field or bench, you can play Gorochu from your hand onto the Pikachu and they must discard the other evolution.
[0] Tickle
The opposing Pokemon must discard an energy.
[EL] Charge Beam 10
Gorochu's next attack deals 10 more damage.
[FI][DA] Burning Vengeance 60
Put 3 damage counters on Gorochu.
Weak: WATERx2 Resist: PSY -20 Retreat:4

Last edited:
I am trying to create cards based on the Pokemon Sage fangame. I've finished about 30 original text fakes so far for the 1st set. Any feedback on the cards' usefulness, design, etc.?

For those less interested in sifting through the cards themselves, I had one mechanic I was on the fence about.
There was a new Pokemon type I introduced, WILD pokemon, they are essentially basic pokemon which are to be played directly from the hand into the active slot if your active pokemon is knocked out. The have friend counters which tick down for each turn they're

ex.

the the fakemon and other fan content need a little card love in my view, so if anyone has any suggestions or requests(only text for now) involving fakemon, fan regions, OCs, etc, I'd appreciate them. ?!!!!

Last edited:
the the fakemon and other fan content need a little card love in my view, so if anyone has any suggestions or requests(only text for now) involving fakemon, fan regions, OCs, etc, I'd appreciate them. ?!!!!

Huh? There aren't a lot of tcg fakes or artwork for fakemon or fangames, so I'm taking text requests for anyone interested. Whats the issue?

Back