• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The ⓈⒶⒻⒶⓇⒾⒷⓁⒶⒹⒺ Shop

K i just have 2 people to battle

some of my pokemon wont be shiny just to let you know

RE: The ⓈⒶⒻⒶⓇⒾⒷⓁⒶⒹⒺ Shop - Total Trades: 97

BUMP (I have an AR again)

RE: The ⓈⒶⒻⒶⓇⒾⒷⓁⒶⒹⒺ Shop - Total Trades: 97 - I TRADE SHINIES FOR SHINIES!!! ALL UT!!!

I'm intersted in your EVd Blissey, and your UT Bagon. Do you consider ar clones hacked? If so then you probably shouldn't even check my list, but if you don't then CML.

RE: The ⓈⒶⒻⒶⓇⒾⒷⓁⒶⒹⒺ Shop - Total Trades: 97 - I TRADE SHINIES FOR SHINIES!!! ALL UT!!!

I AR clone myself, so no.
But those are both on Platinum right now, and you say you only trade 5th gen, right?

Oh yeah, way sorry, didn't realize that they were both on Platinum. I would be happy to trade in 4th gen, but the problem is I have almost nothing in 4th gen except a ut shiny gastrodon.

Haha its perfectly fine. If I get my stuff transferred over to Gen 5 one of these days, I'll let you know.

RE: The ⓈⒶⒻⒶⓇⒾⒷⓁⒶⒹⒺ Shop - Total Trades: 97 - FREE AR CLONING SERVICE!!

Okay, thanks a bunch =P

Can you make me a Jirachi? I've been looking for one that was cheap :( I didn't have much, but alot of people asked for this and that and I was hoping I could find someone who could gimme a good deal without having to trade shiny pokemon I don't have or you know. :( I hope you can help me, cus Jirachi is my favorite... Please Respomd

Sure, I wouldn't mind giving you a jirachi. I have a lot of different types. I have english or japanese. I also have some with the move Draco Meteor. What kind of jirachi would you like?

safariblade said:
Sure, I wouldn't mind giving you a jirachi. I have a lot of different types. I have english or japanese. I also have some with the move Draco Meteor. What kind of jirachi would you like?

draco meteor and thanks :)
Some people are so mean in this world,
But Some people have a heart of gratitude

FC = 1077 1752 7579

Haha well thank you. PM me so we can set up a trade! :]

safariblade said:

kk lets do it now?

IPokeFan123 said:
safariblade said:

kk lets do it now?

Im in pokemon black right now

Will you trade your SPACE C Deoxys for a Japanese Deoxys? I dont feel comfortable with it

Hey Safariblade, do you mind if I trade you the stuff in 5th gen first, then you trade me the stuff in your 4th gen? I have two DS's at the time being. Or I could transfer your stuff up to 5th gen then trade from there. If you're not comfortable with that, that's okay just asking.

IPokeFan123 said:
Will you trade your SPACE C Deoxys for a Japanese Deoxys? I don't feel comfortable with it
Nah. The trade is fair an all, I'm just not really interested.
hipoke said:
Hey Safariblade, do you mind if I trade you the stuff in 5th gen first, then you trade me the stuff in your 4th gen? I have two DS's at the time being. Or I could transfer your stuff up to 5th gen then trade from there. If you're not comfortable with that, that's okay just asking.
Let me check your thread, one sec.
EDIT: Is your shiny Lucario EVd a fair trade for both of mine?

Yup, Totally fine with me. So how exactly you wanna do this?

Hey Safari can you clone this Jirachi you traded me? I wanna give one to my cousin for lending me his Dsi

hipoke said:
Yup, Totally fine with me. So how exactly you wanna do this?
Is the Lucario on your 5th gen game?
If so, just trade it to my White for a junk Poke.

I'll trade both of mine to your 4th Gen game for two junk Pokes.
IPokeFan123 said:
Hey Safari can you clone this Jirachi you traded me? I wanna give one to my cousin for lending me his Dsi
I could either clone it, or give you a second one of the same Jirachi to just give your cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back