• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sablock for cities - Masters

Thiago

Aspiring Trainer
I'm working on sablock a few weeks, but I hope that it can be better.
Here's the list:
4 Sableye
2-2 Garchomp C lv X
2-1 Uxie lv X
2 Crobat G
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Giratina Let Loose
1 Unown Q
1-1 Hounchkrow SV
1 Ambipom G
T/S/S
3 Cyru's Cospiracy
2 Cyru's Initiative
4 PokeTurn
3 Super Scoop Up
3 Energy Gain
2 SP Radar
1 Bebe's Search
1 Expert Belt
3 Power Spray
1 Aaron's collection
1 Palmer's contribuition
1 Warp Point
1 Judge
3 Pokémon Collector
1 Luxury Ball
Energies:
4 Double Coloress
4 Special Dark
2 Basic Dark
1 Psychic

The strategy is donking w/ Ambipom/sableye/garchomp etc or lock/disrupt the opponent with giratina, judge, initiative. Promocroak is for T-tar, Luxray Gl counter.Hounch helps against machamp, mewtwo and bring "easy prizes" to garchomp. I was thinking about Chatot G, Honchkrow G and energy exchanger. I'd appreciate some help. :D
Thanks !!

RE: Sablock - Masters

I would take out the supper scoop ups since they are too flipy in this deck and you have poke turn for the sp pokemon. And you only have 1 judge!? i would take out giratina for 1 more judge since you can use sableye s attack on judge. You also don't need 3 pokemon collector since you can get every thing with 1 pokemon collector and sp radar. this is what i suggest.

Take out. 6
1 giratina
1 pokemon collector
3 super scoop up
1 warp point (if you take giratina out)

and put in 6
2 honchkrow g (good attacker and you wanted it in)
1 cyrus's conspiracy (you need 4)
1 judge
2 energy exchanger (good to get dce)

This should help the deck a bit. Since you would get another attacker and get rid of giratina related cards. It will also make the deck flow better.

RE: Sablock - Masters

I'm just saying but ever heard of Let Loose + Intiative T1?
I get it very often even i play 1 Giratina.
I recommend Honchkrow G too.
And Chatot G is AWESOME in decks like this.
Maybe add in 2 Pokemon communication

- You don't need a Giratina here. Most contemporary, winning Sablelock lists are cutting it. You can play extra Judge if you really need the hand destruction that much. Also, you're going to want to play a Dragonite FB if SP is big in your meta. Otherwise you'll lose the mirror/SP match-up. A Blaziken tech is also the way to play this deck right now, without a doubt. It wins games, particularly the mirror.

- There is absolutely no reason to run 3 Cyrus Conspiracy. Run it like this and you will lose. Cut the Super Scoop Ups, as they're only mildly good for Giratina, a card you shouldn't be playing with anyway. Try to fit in another Gain if you can, but it's not essential. Another Radar would be cool, but again, not completely essential. Expert Belt is a wasted space here, don't bother. Take out the Palmer's for either another Aaron's or a VS seeker. There is little you need to Palmer's here, with Aaron's and all. Cut the Warp Point for a Judge, and cut the Luxury Ball for a Premier Ball. You could also consider fitting in Energy Exchanger and Communication. Probably 1 or 2 of each, but they're not absolutely essential (I'd take EE over Comm).

- You really don't need 4 Special Dark. You're almost never going to hit it. Change it to 3 SPD and 3 D, keep the 4 DCE, and if you're going to play Blaziken (you should) get 2 R.

Back