• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sablelock (Battle Roads/ Senior)

Shaymin Lv.X

Vissen zijn nat.
Pokemon: 22
4 Sableye
2-2 Garchomp C
1-1 Honchkrow SV
1 Honchkrow G
2-1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q
1 Chatot G
1 Giratina PT:9
2 Crobat G
1 Ambipom G
1 Promocroak
TSS: 27
3 Cyrus
4 Poke turn
3 E-gain
3 Cyrus Intiativa
3 Collector
1 Lux bal
3 Power spray
2 Communication
1 Aaron
1 Bebe
1 Judge
NRG: 11
4 {C}{C}
1 {P}
2 {D}
4 Sp.{D}
Strategy: Basic sablelock strategy; Try to donk or else deal some fun disruption with intiative/chatot g/Judge
I gonna use it tomorrow but, there are probs 2 Scizor Prime varients,1 Jumpluff/Vileplume,1 sablelock,1 dialgachomp.
So i need some space for 1-1 Blaziken FB Lv.X and 2/1 Fire NRG
I was thinking about cut 2 Dark NRG,1 Honchrkow G and if i play 2 fire nrg 1 Lux ball. Please help me. :D

Since your running an SP deck, and you want to fit in Blaziken fb, i personally would scrap the Honchkrow SV, unless you know for sure you will see a Machamp deck.

Meh, I like honchkrow SV in this deck. Because i can hit a lot with it. especially against other SP's decks
Also don't forgot Mewtwo

Back