• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SABLELOCK!!!(battle road, cities,master)

sablelock ftw

Aspiring Trainer
4 sableye
1-1 hounchrow
1 hounchow G
1 promocroak
2 Gbat
2 uxie
1 dragonite FB
1 ampbpiom
2-2 garchomp C
1 girtina (let loose)
1 chatot G

3 intactive
3 judge
1 aarons
3 collector
3 energy gain
2 sp radar
4 poke turn
4 power spray
3 cyrus's con
3 ssu

2{D}
4sp{D}
1{P}
4{C}{C}
give me some advice pleace:cool:
im in masters and this is 4 some battle roads and a couple cities

RE: SABLELOCK!!!

I understand the decklist IN GENERAL. But something like Giratina, I don t. Can you give me the strategy?

RE: SABLELOCK!!

^Giratina's main purpose is to use Let Loose, his Poke Power. It makes it so that both players shuffle their hands into their decks and draw four cards. Since the deck disrupts, dropping a Giratina after a Collector helps.

You're going to need the Event this is for and the Division in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

i almost konsiter that an auto lose but i do have hounchow sv in there 2 help in the machamp match and some diachomp match ups and if i can lock a machamps hand early i can get out hounchow sv belt and tank with him for the rest of the game and if he kos my hounkrow and there r still a lot of prizes left i will scoop. machamp is also dieing down in popularty where go 2 battle roads.

No offense but maybe you could write more of the full names for the cards? What is intactive? do you mean Initiative??

-1 SSU
-1 intactive (These thing become dead draws late game)
-1 Dragonite FB
+1 Uxie (consistency)
+1 Cyrus's Conspiracy
+1 Honchcrow G
People seem to forget that Honchcrow G is a big part of Sablelock, great for setting up and great for sniping and donks.

@ vulpix idk machamp, diachomp,and luxchomp are popular so i went with dragonite fb and hounchrow sv to help with these match ups

Back