• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

sabelock, cities, seinors

17171717Wolf

I lost the game hehehehe
So this is my list please post and help with it...

pokemon
x4 sableye
x2 Garchomp c lvx
x2 garchomp c
x1 blazikin fb lv x (to help with jumpy, scizor,stellix,and u know the works)
x1 blazikin fb
x3 honchcrow g
x1 unown q
x1 uxie lv x
x2 uxie
x2 chatot
x1 Giratina
20pokemon

trainers

x3 cyrus initiative
x4 poketurn
x2 sp rader
x4 energy gain
x4 cyrus conspeirs
x4 power spray
x3 pokemon communction
x2 judge
32 trainers
energy
x4 dce
x2 fire
x4 dark
10 energy

RE: sabelock

According to the rules, your title must have:
1) Your division
2) Event type
3) Deck name

Please add #1 and #2 or I am going to have to move this. Thank you.

yea, you only need 1 or 2 fire and u need at least 4 dark energy( preferably special)

You definitely don't need 4 Initiative. Run 3 at the absolute most, but I'd stick with 2. Also, why the heck do you play 2 Chatot? Or are they supposed to be Chatot G? Even if they are, you only need one. You NEED dark energies. How is Honchkrow G supposed to attack without them? And how is Sableye supposed to donk without them? You also only need 2 Fire Energy at the most.

-1 Honchcrow G
-1 Chatot G
-3 Pokemon Communication
-1 Cyrus's Initiative
-1 Energy Gain

+3 Pokemon Collecter
+2 Aaron's Collection
+1 Ambipom G
+1 Luxury Ball

Two Chatot G is definitely not needed. Three Pokemon Collecter so you can search out your pokemon. Ambipom G for Garchomp C Lv.X counter and for donking. Aaron's Collection for pokemon recovery. Four Energy Gain is not really needed neither is three Cyrus's Initiative. You don't really need Pokemon Communication, and Luxury Ball for obvious reasons.

Hope I helped.:)

PS: I think the numbers on your list are wrong, I counted fifty-six cards.;)

Back