TCG Fakes S-F-A's Text and Image-Based Fakes!

Hey everyone, back with another update! I'm giving a shout out to TheFlyingPidove for request a KlingKlang. I know I'm a little late, I was busy this week.

Klink, 6/32
Hp: 50, type: Metal

[C] Tackle 10

[M][M] Metal tackle 30

Weakness: [R]
Resistance:
Retreat:

Klang, 7/32
Hp: 80, type: Metal

[M][C] Repair
Remove 4 damage counters from this pokémon.

[M][M][C] Gear grind 80x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 80 damage times the number of heads.

Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Klinklang, 8/32
Hp: 130, type: Metal

Ability Type Shift:
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may change this pokémon's type to [L]. (This pokémon's type changes back to [M] after your attack.)

[M][M][C][C] Metal burst 60+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [M] energy attached to all of your Klink, Klang, and Klinklang.

Resistance:
Retreat: 2

Hey everyone, I'm here with a quick update. Shout out to Purrloin for requesting a Bonsly and a gourgeist.

Bonsly, 9/32
Hp: 50, type: Fighting

Ability Tear Up:
If this pokémon would be damage by an attack that does more than 50 damage, prevent all damage from that attack.

[F] Trip 30
This pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance: [R]

Pumpkaboo, 10/32
Hp: 60, type: Grass

[G] Tackle 10

[G][C] Pumpkin pick 20+
You may reveal your hand, if you do, this attack does 20 more damage for each Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist that are revealed.

Resistance:

Gourgeist, 11/32
Hp: 100, type: Grass

Ability Ghoul Song:
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may put 2 damage counters on this pokémon, if you do, put 2 damage counters on each of your opponents pokémon.

[G][G][C] Forest scare 80
If this pokémon has any [P] energy attached, the defending pokemon is now asleep and poisoned.

Resistance:

Last edited:
I like the idea for Ghoul Song, but you may want to watch the power level for Forest Scare and Tear Up. Tear up would probably be used way too often in this current format and you may want to make Forest Scare do a little less damage too. There's a reason why people don't like Hypnotoxic Laser. ;)

Also if you're still taking requests, I'd like a Murkrow and a Honchkrow please. :)

Last edited:
Forest Scare is probably fine as it is a hefty cost ([G][G][P]) and doesn't have that great damage output already. People don't like the Laser because it is an Item and Virbank exists (and sleep).

I quite like Ghoul Song too, although I would drop the "2 damage counters on each" to 1 damage counter, as if you have four Gourgeist out, that's 80 damage a turn, which is a ton. I'd even increase the damage counters to put on Gourgiest to 5. Tear Up is also very powerful because most Pokemon find it very difficult to actually do under 50 now. xD

Oh wow, I guess I didn't realize how broken those abilities could be lol. Anyways, back with another update, shout out to double o squirtle for requesting a murkrow and a Honchkrow.

Murkrow, 12/32
Hp: 70, type: Dark

[C] Feather dance
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this pokémon by the defending pokémon's attacks is reduced by 30. (Before applying weakness and resistance.)

[C][C] Peck 20

Weakness: [Y]
Resistance: [F]

Honchkrow, 13/32
Hp: 100, type: Dark

Ability Moxie:
If an attack from this pokémon knocks out one of your opponents pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, take one extra prize card, if tails, draw a card.

[D][D][C] Foul play 70+
Flip a coin for each basic energy attached to the defending pokémon, this attack does 30 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: [Y]

And because I am a huge fan of the ruby and sapphire ex series sets, I may be making a set based around cards that would be the strength of the cards from that time.

Last edited:
As much as I like to see Honchkrow get a viable card, it's also a little overpowered because depending on what deck you're facing it can be really deadly even with the coin flips. So you may want to lower the base damage of the attack.

Also for a Murkrow, feather dance is a bit overpowered. I've faced quite a few Entei AT decks and Flame Screen is powerful, paired with even 1 assault vest or hard charm and it can make your Pokemon do a lot less damage. So you may want to make Feather Dance reduce 20 or 10 damage.

Back with another update! I probably won't make another set until this one is almost finished, as it would be confusing and difficult to make two sets at once.o_O
Of course i'm still accepting requests and making cards of Pokemon I get through a random Pokemon generator, which imo is fun lol.

Mincinno, 14/32
Hp: 60, type: Colorless

[C] Tickle 10
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy attached to the defending Pokemon.

[C][C] Tail slap 10x
Flip 3 coins. For each heads, this attack does 10 more damage.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
Retreat:

Cincinno, 15/32
Hp: 100, type: Colorless

Ability Fur Grace:
For each basic energy attached to this Pokemon, flip one more coin when this Pokemon uses a move that requires coin flips.

[C][C] Tail slap 20x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:

Swellow EX, 16/32
Hp: 160, type: Colorless

[C] Peck 20

[C][C] Breeze through 10
This attack does 30 damage to one of your opponents benched Pokemon. (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)

[C][C][C] Brave Bird 120
This Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: [L]

I quite like that Cincinno! It's a very neat take on increasing output damage. Wording wise, it should be "For each basic Energy attached to this Pokemon, if you would flip a coin for this Pokemon's attacks, flip 1 more coin."

Hello everyone, back with another update! After a long while, I finally made my first image-based fake, I made this on dekromancy, I tried using gimp, but that didn't work out too well, and I will be taking requests, but these will be owners pokemon only.( ex. brocks onix)

SFA_s_Gallade_Deckromancy.jpg

Back