TCG Fakes S-F-A's Text and Image-Based Fakes!

Smiley-Face-Army

Sword master
Hello everyone, I decided to make a mini set with 24 cards, kind of like Dragon vault, but based around fairy pokemon. I will probably update this thread every 2 or 3 days with new cards. But without further ado, here are the first few cards of this set!

Spritzee, 1/24
Hp: 50, type: fairy
[C] Call for family
Search your deck for up to 2 Spritzee and put them on your bench. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)
[Y][C] Fairy wind
Put 1 damage counter on each of your opponents Pokemon.
W: [M] R: [D] RC: 1
Aromatisse, 2/24
Hp: 100, type: fairy
Ability: Aroma veil
While this pokemon is in play, none of your Pokemon can be affected by special conditions. If this pokemon is sent out while one of your pokemon has a special condition, cure it.
[Y][C][C] Fairy blast 60
W: [M] R: [D] RC: 3

I also would like for someone to suggest a name for the set since I can't think of one just yet.

And if someone could help show me how to make a spoiler, that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
do this: [.spoiler] to start it, but without a dot. To end it, do [/spoiler]
Thanks, and here is a quick list of all the pokemon that will be included in this set
Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Marill, Azumarill, Snubbull, Granbull, Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Flabebe, Flotte, Florges, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevior, Carbink, Sylveon, Diancie EX, Xerneas EX

Wooo~~ another text-based faker!! I look forward to your works. ^.^

You may like to look at your presentation of your cards, as it makes things easier to read for any of your viewers. I like to break up my individual text fakes by an enter/space, as well as break up the different areas of the card; something like this:

Spritzee HP: 50 Type: Fairy

[C] Call For Family
Search your deck for up to 2 Spritzee and put them on your bench. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)

[Y][C] Fairy Wind

Wooo~~ another text-based faker!! I look forward to your works. ^.^

You may like to look at your presentation of your cards, as it makes things easier to read for any of your viewers. I like to break up my individual text fakes by an enter/space, as well as break up the different areas of the card; something like this:

Spritzee HP: 50 Type: Fairy

[C] Call For Family

[Y][C] Fairy Wind

Alright, I'll be sure to do that! And since I only showed 2 cards yesterday, and I would normally show 4 each update, I'll show 2 more today.

Swirlix, 3/24
Hp: 60, type: fairy

[Y] Feasting 10
You may discard an energy attached to the defending pokèmon, if you do this pokèmon can't attack or retreat during your next turn.

[Y][C] Self tasting 10
Put 1 damage counter on this pokèmon and search your deck for up to 3 [Y] energies. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)

Weakness: [M]
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Slurpuff, 4/24
Hp: 90, type: fairy

Ability: Unburden:
If this pokèmon does not have any tool cards attached to it, each of this pokemon's attacks cost [C][C] less.

[Y][C][C] Fairy blast 60

Resistance:
Retreat: 2

Alright, I'll be sure to do that! And since I only showed 2 cards yesterday, and I would normally show 4 each update, I'll show 2 more today.

Swirlix, 3/24

[Y] Feasting 10
You may discard an energy attached to the defending pokèmon, if you do this pokèmon can't attack or retreat during your next turn.

[Y][C] Self tasting 10
Put 1 damage counter on this pokèmon and search your deck for up to 3 [Y] energies. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)

Resistance:

Slurpuff, 4/24

Ability: Unburden:
If this pokèmon does not have any tool cards attached to it, each of this pokemon's attacks cost [C][C] less.

[Y][C][C] Fairy blast 60

Resistance:

I'm back with another update, I decided to call the set, Fairy Birth. It will also have 3 secret rares, 1 mega EX, 1 BREAK, and 1 full art trainer.

Marill, 5/24

[Y] Slap 10

[Y][Y][C] Rollout 30
During your next turn, this attacks base damage is 50 instead of 30.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance: [D]-20

Azumarill, 6/24

Ability: Huge power:
Whenever this pokemon attacks, you may flip a coin. If heads, the damage of this pokemon's attack is doubled. (Before applying weakness and resistance.)

[Y] Slap 20

[Y][Y][C] Play rough 60
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy attached to the defending pokemon.

Resistance: [D]

Last edited:
Back with another update! I know that I might be updating a bit too much, but I pretty much have all the cards done and I want to get this set over with quick since I'm currently working on a story.

Snubbull, 7/24

[C] Bite 10+
If this pokèmon has a [D] energy attached to it, this attack does 20 more damage.

[Y][C] Rough smash 30

Resistance: [D] -20

Granbull, 8/24

Ability Guts:
For each special condition this pokèmon has, its attacks do 20 more damage, and this pokèmon cannot be damaged by special conditions.

[Y][C] Red rage 30+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this pokèmon, and this pokèmon is now burned.

Cleffa, 9/24
Hp: 30, type: fairy

Ability Growth boost:
One during your turn, (before your attack) you may search you deck for a Clefairy and put it on to this pokèmon. (This counts as evolving this pokèmon.)

[C] Pound 10

Retreat: 0

If you are a mod and you think I should update less, let me know.

Your updating is fine - we don't have a rule on how long time periods must be before you update. :p

Anyways, you may like to start thinking about the parts of your cards you captilise for maximum accuracy. In the TCG, you'll notice Pokemon, Special Conditions (and the Special Conditions themselves), Energy, Active, Bench/ed and Knocked Out are terms that are always captilised. Attack names (i.e. Growth Boost) are also always captilised.

In regards for wording with your Guts Ability, it should probably be worded like this:

Each of this Pokèmon's attacks does 40 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance) for each Special Condition on it. Prevent all damage done to this Pokèmon by Special Conditions.

Here's another update for you all! I also want to know if you guys have any suggestions on what set I should make after this one. I know it won't have any more than 40 cards in it.

Clefairy, 10/24

[Y] Charm
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this pokèmon by attacks is reduced by 20. (Before applying weakness and resistance.)

[C][C] Pound 20
This attacks damage isn't affected by resistance.

Clefable, 11/24
Hp: 100, type: fairy

Ability Unaware:
If this pokèmon is damaged by an attack from a pokèmon that has any pokèmon tool cards attached to it, that damage is reduced by 30. (Before applying weakness and resistance.)

[Y][Y][C] Dazzling gleam 70
Your opponent cannot play any supporter cards during his or her next turn.

Igglybuff, 12/24
Hp: 30, type: fairy

Ability Farewell Lullaby:
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may discard this card, (This does not count as being knocked out) if you do, the defending pokemon is now asleep.

[C] Bounce back 10
In order to use this attack, this pokèmon needs to be in your discard pile and there needs to be at least one Energy in your discard pile, move this card onto your bench.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat:

For Farewell Lullaby, where can you discard the card from? From your hand? Your deck? Your active? Your bench? Simply if its in play? You'll need to mention your answer in the effect (i.e. discard this card from your hand). Also, if you discard from in play, what happens to all the cards attached to it?

For another set, I'd think of a theme or setting, and then make the set from that. For an example, I'm making a set based on Medieval times, and all of my Pokemon fit in that theme somewhat.

Hey guys, back again with another update! BTW, I wasn't able to update yesterday since I was busy, I will be kind of busy next week, so don't be surprised if there is a day where I don't upload.

Jigglypuff, 13/24
Hp: 60, type: Fairy

Ability Evolution Song:
If this pokémon is in your hand and you have an Igglybuff in play, put this card onto Igglybuff (this counts as evolving that pokémon) and you can use this ability the first turn you play Igglybuff.

[Y][C] Pound 30

Wigglytuff, 14/24
Hp: 100, type: Fairy

[C] Sing
The defending pokémon is now asleep

[Y][C][C] Wake up slap 50+
If the defending pokémon is asleep, this attack does 60 more damage, and the defending pokémon is no longer asleep.

Retreat: 3

Flabebe, 15/24
Hp: 40, type: Fairy

[Y] Sweet scent
Search your deck for a basic pokémon and put it on to your bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[Y][C] Absorb 20
For each [G] or [Y] attached to this pokémon, remove 1 damage counter from this pokémon.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat:

Floette, 16/24
Hp: 80, type: Fairy

[Y] Grassy terrain
This attack can only be used if there is any stadium card in play. Discard a stadium card in play, then remove 3 damage counters from this pokèmon.

[Y][C] Fairy wind
This attack does 20 to each of your opponents pokémon that has any energy's attached. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokémon.

Weakness:
Resistance:

Florges, 17/24
Hp: 120, type: Fairy

[Y] Aromatherapy
Heal 30 damage from each of your [Y] and [G] pokémon.

[Y][C][C] Moon blast 60
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this pokémon by attacks is reduced by 20. (Before applying weakness and resistance.)

Hello everyone, back again with the second to last update of this set! Tommorow I will be wrapping this set up with the 2 EX cards and the 3 secret rares.

Ralts, 18/24
Hp: 60, type: Fairy

[Y] Whisper
Heal 20 damage from one of your benched pokémon.

[C][C] Smack 20

Kirlia, 19/24

[Y][C] Dizzy spin 40
Both active pokémon are now confused.

[Y][C][C] Charm
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this pokemon by attacks is reduced by 40 (Before applying weakness and resistance.)

Gardevior, 20/24
Hp: 120, type: Fairy

Ability Bright Shine:
If this pokémon would be damaged by an opponents attack, the opponent must flip a coin, if tails that attack does nothing.

[Y][C][C] Guiding blast 60
Search your discard pile for up to 2 [Y] energies and attach them to your pokémon in any way you like.

Sylveon, 21/24
Hp: 90, type: Fairy

Ability Enegy Recover:
Any time in between turns, you may remove 1 damage counter from this pokémon for each [Y] energy attached to this pokemon.

[Y][C][C] Fairy blast 60

Weakness:
Resistance:

Carbink, 22/24
Ability Reflect:
If this pokémon is damaged by an attack and is not knocked out, put damage counters on the attacking pokemon equal to the amount of damage counters on this pokémon.
[Y][C] Power gem 20
This attack does 10 damage to 2 of your opponents benched pokèmon. Apply weakness and resistance.

Nice idea for Reflect!

Anyways, what are you planning on doing faking-wise after you finish your set?

Nice idea for Reflect!

Anyways, what are you planning on doing faking-wise after you finish your set?

I'm actually thinking about making a set based off of the story I'm currently making in the ruins of Alph forum. This set would have owners pokémon, but the only problem with doing this is that I only now just started chapter 3, so I'll probably make another small set before that one.

Alright, back again with the final update for the Fairy Birth set! Oh, and I was wondering if I should post my next set in this thread, or a completely different thread.

Xerneas EX, 23/24
Hp: 180, type: Fairy

[Y][Y] Shine birth 40
Search your discard pile for a basic fairy pokémon and put it onto your bench.

[Y][Y][C][C] Burst of life 80+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [Y] or [G] pokémon you have in play. (Including this one.)

Diancie EX, 24/24
Hp: 150, type: Fairy

Ability Crystal Mutation:
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may search your deck for a Carbink and attach it to this pokémon, for each Carbink attached to this pokémon in this way, it gets +10 HP and its attacks do 10 more damage.

[Y][Y][Y] Ultra fairy blast 110

M Diancie EX, 25/24
Hp: 190, type: Fairy

[Y][Y][Y] Brilliant Burst 110
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to all of your pokémon during your opponents next turn.

Carbink BREAK, 26/24
Hp: 110, type: Fairy

[Y][Y][C] Daimond Burst 40×
This attack does 40 damage times the number of Carbink, Carbink BREAK, Diancie, Diancie EX, and M Diancie EX you have in play. (Including this one.)

Fairy tail girl, 27/24
Supporter

Discard a [Y] energy from your hand and search your deck for up to 3 [Y] pokémon and put them into your hand. (Shuffle your deck afterward.)

Feel free to post the set in this thread! Having a thread for all your TCG fakes would be advantageous, as not only do you have more flexibility with what fakes you make (requests, sets and random cards), you'll also keep all the followers of your work that you have gathered during past projects.

Hey everyone, I know I've been gone for awhile, I've been busy for the past couple of weeks, and I'm back with a brand new set. I will call this set X- breaker, and I will be accepting requests as well. The set will contain 32 cards in it, and here are the first few.

Turtwig, 1/34
Hp: 70, type: Grass

[C] tackle 10

[G][G] Absorb 20
Heal 20 damage from this pokémon.

Weakness: [R]
Resistance:

Grotle, 2/32
Hp: 100, type: Grass

[C][C] Tumbling take down 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage, if tails, this pokémon does 20 damage to itself.

[G][G][C] Mega drain 40
Heal damage from this pokémon equal to the amount of damage dealt to the defending pokémon.

Resistance:

Torterra, 3/32
Hp: 140, type: Grass

Ability Forest Fright's:
If an attack does 50 or less damage to this pokemon, prevent all effects including damage done to this pokémon by that attack.

[C] Stomp 30

[G][G][C][C] Forest storm 120
This attack does 10 damage to each benched pokémon. (Both yours and your opponents) (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokémon.)

Resistance:

Beedril EX, 4/32
Hp: 160, type: Grass

[G][G] X- jab 30+
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

[G][G][C][C] Sniping needle
Discard 2 energies attached to this pokémon. Choose 1 of your opponents pokémon, this attack does 100 damage to that pokémon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokémon.)

Resistance: [F]

If you want to make a request, I'd prefer if you didn't request mega pokémon, I've already decided the mega pokémon that will be in this set. However, if you do request a mega pokémon, I might make it as a secret rare, but most likely I will deny the request.

You may want to aim at capitalising Energy, Pokemon, Weakness, Resistance, Benched and Defending, as it makes things a little easier to read.

Anyways, my request is having a Pokemon with the attack X-Scissor since X-Scissor = X-Breaker, totally.

Back with a really quick update. Since this set is based almost solely on requests, I might be making another set in the meantime, since it's a little boring waiting for requests. If I do make another set should I post it in this thread or a new thread?

Scyther, 5/32
Hp: 80, type: Grass

Ability Cut Through:
Damage from this pokémons attacks are not affected by any effects on the opponents pokémon.

[G][G][C] X-Scissor 90
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy attached to the opponents active pokémon.

Resistance: [F]

Post it in this thread! That way all the people that have been following you already can see the set. :3

If you want requests but aren't getting any, start random generating Pokemon. Try to make them interesting even if they are a boring Basic/Stage 1.

Back