TCG Fakes Rune's Magical Fake Cards

Rune_Blad3

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I've quite enjoyed the idea of creating customized fake cards, for quite a few years now..I started creating several ORICA's mainly full arts of cards I enjoyed playing with back in 2012...and then I started branching out into the waters of customs...
I can come up with some wonderful attacks and effects and try to make them balanced or something that can be used in the meta for those who like to play with fake decks for fun... Alas I'm far to lazy to create my own art work for half the cards I create..I've only ever drawn 2 of my custom cards art work, and that was a full art Pokemon Catcher ORICA, and a Chikorita...Planing on being less lazy in the near future.

Any way I have started a passion project inspired by the mini sets we've been seeing like Dragon's Vault and Double Crisis, and have decided to create various custom mini sets based around each Energy Type, and Villainous Team.

Any way I hope y'all enjoy it and i'd love any feed back, or ideas! ^^

A 32 card mini set that adds a ton of support for Grass type Pokemon.

HP:50/W:R/R:W/Retreat: C
(G) Poison Powder: The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.
HP:70/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CC
GC Poisoned Petals 30 : The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.
GGC Toxic Tingle 70+ : If The Defending Pokémon Poisoned this attack does 30 more Damage.
HP:50/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CC
C Tackle 10
GC Razor Leaf 20
HP:80/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CC
CC Tackle 30
GGC Sleep Powder 40: Flip a coin if heads the opponent’s active Pokémon is now Asleep.
HP:160/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CCC

Ability: Herbal Scent: When you play this Pokémon from your hand, You may flip a coin. If heads heal all damage from all of your G Pokémon in play.

GGCC Body Slam 80: Flip a coin if heads the defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed
HP:110/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CC

Ability: Royal Dance: Each of your G Pokémon in play gain +30 HP

GGG Flora Spin 30: Your opponent's Active Pokémon is nowAsleep. Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is also Poisoned. Switch this Pokémon with one of your benched Pokémon.
HP:50/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

C Ram 10

Ability: Solar Boost: Once during your turn. (before you attack) you may search your deck for a Basic G Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Put 1 damage counter on this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

GGC Giga Drain 50: Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to the Defending Pokémon.
HP:180/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

C Hover Strike 60: The Retreat Cost of the Defending Pokémon becomes 0 until the end of your next turn.

GCC Crash Bomber 80+: This attack does 40 more damage for each Special Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.
HP170/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CC

Ability: Natural Recovery: When you attach a G Energy from your hand to this Pokémon, heal 30 damage from this Pokémon.

GCC Royal Assault 30x: This attack does 30 damage times the number of G Pokémon you have in Play.
HP:40/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

C Gather Honey: Add a Honey Item card from your Discard pile or Deck and to your hand, If you searched your Deck shuffle your deck afterward.
HP:100/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: CC

Ability: Pollination: As often as you like during your turn(before your attack), you may move a G Energy attached to 1 of your Benched Pokémon to your Active Pokémon.

GGC Attack Order 20x: Does 20 damage times the number of G Pokémon in play. (Both yours and your Opponents)
HP:100/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

Ability: Chlorophyll: The Retreat cost of each of your Pokémon is C less for each G Energy attached to it.

GC Verdant Dance 20+: This attack does 20 more damage for each G Energy Attached to all of your Pokémon.
HP:40/W:R/ R:W /Retreat:

G Spore 10: The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. If the Defending Pokémon is a G Pokémon then this Attack does nothing.
HP:80/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

Ability: Fairy Glimmer: Once during your turn(before your attack), if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you may switch this Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

G Cotton Bomb 30: During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to your Active Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 20(after applying Weakness and Resistance).
HP:50/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

G Leaf Shot 10: Does 10 damage to one of your Opponent’s Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply weakness or resistance for benched Pokémon. )

G Petal Blizzard: Does 10 damage to each of your Opponent’s Pokémon. (Don’t apply weakness or resistance for Benched Pokémon. )

GCCc Dance of Petals 30+: Does 20 more Damage for each damage counter on all of your Opponent’s Pokémon.
HP:110/W:R/ R:W /Retreat: C

G Emerald Beam 10: Choose 1 of your Benched Pokémon, search your deck for a G Energy card and attach it to that Pokémon. Shuffle your Deck afterwards.

GC Valiant Rescue: Return up to 3 Pokémon from your discard pile to your hand. This Pokémon does 10 damage to its self for each Pokémon you Returned.

HP:40/W:M/ R:D /Retreat: C

Ability: Flower Veil: At any time between turns, heal 10 damage from each G Pokémon in play. (Both yours and your Opponent’s)

I Absorb 10: Heal 10 damage from this Pokémon
HP:80/W:M/ R:D /Retreat: CC

Ability: Flower Veil: At any time between turns, heal 20 damage from each G Pokémon in play. (Both yours and your Opponent’s)

I Flower Tag: Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. During your next turn, the attacks of that Pokémon do 40 more damage to the Active Pokémon(before applying Weakness and Resistance).
HP:130/W:M/ R:D /Retreat: CC

Ability: Flower Veil: At any time between turns, heal 30 damage from each G Pokémon in play. (Both yours and your Opponent’s)

IC Flourishing Song: Choose up to 2 of your Pokémon in play, Attach a basic Energy card from your discard pile to those Pokémon.

HP:50/W:F/R:/Retreat: C
C Gnaw 10CC Lunge 30 : Flip a coin, if tails this attack does nothing.
Supporter
You may use this card only if you have morePrize cards left than your opponent

Put a G Pokémon from your hand or discard pile onto your Bench. Then Attach a G Energy from your discard pile to that Pokémon.
Supporter:
Discard as many G Energy attached to your Pokémon as you like, Then discard up to that many Energy cards from as many of your opponent’s Pokémon as you like.
Item
During this turn, your G Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to the Active Pokémon(before applying Weakness and Resistance).
Item
Search your Deck for an Aroma Lady, or Gardener Supporter Card and a G Energy card show them to your opponent and put them into your hand. Shuffle your Deck afterward.
Item
Search your deck for a G Pokémon and add it to your hand. Shuffle your Deck afterward.
Item
Search your deck for a G Pokémon that evolves from 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-EX) and put it onto that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterward. You may use this card during your first turn or on a Pokémon that was put into play this turn.
Stadium
Each G Pokémon in play gain +30 HP, Once during each player’s turn that player may heal 10 damage from each of his or her G Pokémon or I Pokémon.
Item
Attach a Basic G Energy card from your discard pile to one of your Benched G Pokémon.
This card can only be attached toGPokémon.

At any time between turns, heal 10 damage from the Pokémon this card is attached to.

(If this card is attached to anything other than aGPokémon, discard this card.)
This card can only be attached to an evolved G Pokemon.
Damage done to the Defending Pokémon by attacks from the Pokémon this card is attached to are reduced by 20. (before applying weakness or resistance)

While in play this card provides GG energy (If this card is attached to anything other than an evolved G Pokémon, discard this card.)

A mini set that revisits the Owner's Pokemon mechanic. This first set is based around Team Rocket.
rb01_rocket_s_meowth_by_rune_blad3-d8unarj.png

(Art work is borrowed from the Team Rocket's Mewoth WOTC Promo, Blank is of course (C) Aschefield101, Team Rocket character icon was vectored by me, and art work is from HG/SS)
HP:60 W:F/R: P/Retreat: C
DC Miraculous Comeback 20+: Flip a coin for each Pokemon in play. (Both yours and your opponent's)This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.
HP:190 W: P/R:-/Retreat: CC
PCC Hypnoblast 80
The defending Pokemon is now Asleep
PPD Juxtapose
Discard All energy cards attached to this Pokemon, Then move all damage counters from this Pokemon to your Opponent's Active Pokemon.
PCCC Psyburn 140
032_magma_rainbow_energy_by_rune_blad3-d8vygn3.png

Last edited:
Wow, you've really put a lot of effort into this so far; very awesome! :) I've always loved the little mini-sets myself; it seems like a good amount of cards to structure a fun fake set around, and also something I've been planning on doing for some time. :p I really love the design you have for Rocket's Meowth! :D Do you plan on posting up images of your ORICAs at all? Because I'd love to see those, too. :p

One thing I might suggest is to switch your OP up a bit. Right now it's kind of intimidating with all of those nested spoilers, even though many of them only have a basic description at the moment. Maybe a section for each mini set with the descriptions and then spoilers for the Pokémon/Trainers/Energy that have cards made up? Would make it a bit more friendly for those people who want to check things out. :)

Up dated the post with a New card, and i've typed out a new 32 card Mini set that expands upon the Double Crisis set.
The new set, which I've dubbed "Double Crisis: Tides of Battle" will feature several of the old potentially powerful cards from the "Pokemon:EX Team Aqua Vs Team Magma" which have been souped up to match the Meta games Power creep, along with 2 Pokemon-EX, and a few new Item cards.

Great progress with your fake set. Like Athena said, I would continue to work through cleaning up the spoilers a bit since it can be overwhelming to look for certain cards through all those inserted spoilers.

But besides that point, I'm really liking what you have going. One thing I would recommend doing is having your updates as a new post while updating the OP. That way, it'll be easier for others to look through and comment on your recent additions.

Keep it up! :)

Back