• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rumbreon (Custom) BR-Cities

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
I'm posting in here because No one answers in the other thread so I am expecting some help here

I have modded nightfall so help me!

Thhe strategy is too get as many basics on the first draw by using pichu and getting some eevee and pikachu and more. I try to get Umbreon and Espeon and Raichu ready together. First we send out some attackers such as a Raichu and get some prize cards while I upgrade Espeon and Umbreon and Raichu to prime then I sweep with espeon and Raichu and Umbreon and I have pichu for backup if I need more pokemon. Please Help me!
2x Umbreon UD
1x Umbreon Prime UD
4x eevee UD
2x espeon MD
1x espeon prime UD
2x Pichu HGSS
3x Pikachu HGSS
2x Raichu HGSS
2x Raichu Prime
2x Plusle
2x Minun
2x sableye UD

26 Total

1x switch
2x Energy Exchanger
2x Pokemon Communication
3x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Collector
3x Sage Training
2x Burned Tower

17 total

Energy
10x Dark
12x Electric

Why Sableye UD, you have no usefull draw power ,which makes it unuseable. Too many pokes in your deck that wont prove usefull either. Basics take up too much bench space when you need it most from what I see.

-2 Sableye UD
-1 Switch
-2-2 Plusle and Minun
-2 Pichu (whats the point in this?)
-3 Sages Training (much better draw cards than this)
-4 {D} Energy (22 Energy is waaay to many)

Add a 2-2 Houndoom Prime (Good for mucking up your opponent)
+4 PONT (Professor Oaks New Theory) Good for Hand refresh
+2 Fisherman
+2 Rare candy
1-1 Skuntank UD
2 Flowershop Lady

Back