Ruling Rules for team play.

Teekay

Flareon User
Can someone give me a link to where can i find rules for 2-2 team battles (if there are any). I have the rules for 2-2 pokemon but what i realy need is rules for 2 players (one pokemon each) vs other 2 players.

:D

The rule books so far only have rules for normal 2 on 2 battles...

The compendium has a section for team play... but it seams to be empty. XD

So there realy isnt "official" rules for team play?

Theres got to be something :(

Can you post the your main guide lines?

Step 1: All players start out normally, but split into two teams:
Step 2: First team does normal playing sequence once each, then all between-turn effects take place:
Step 3: team 2 goes on
Repeat until one team takes all 12 prizes, one team runs out of cards from both decks or both players on a team has no cards in deck. All deck-altering Things can't be applied to their teammate.
Stuff like Circular Steps, Holon lass would count for everything. my friend did holon lass at the beginning of the game and searched 24 cards for energies...

THAT ISNT 2 on 2 !!!!!

it's super broken ! (1 t-tar ex δ shock-waves and another (ur friend) t-tar ex δ KOs it !!!)

and try thinking what will happen if 1 of the player draws all the prize cards??? does his friend continues play by himself??? 2 on 1 then? not fair and ridiculous

hey, i just played for fun.  originally there was only one attack per team, and now we did it alternating T1-1, T2-1, T1-2, T2-2, repeat.
On that other one, if somenone draws all their prizes they just keep playing till all 12 are drawn. i started this about a year ago, before i knew this board existed. We did it again on Sept 2, since that's my birthday.

At comic con in San Diego they had team play in a prelease stlye tournament.

The rules were that each team got ten packs to make two 40 card decks. The rules were that two people sat on each side of the table and you sat diagnol of your partner. You are not allowed to communicate with your partner except for asking reasnable yes or no questiones. Which ever team wins the coin flip gets to choose which one of them will go first and which one will go third. So if you win the toss then the order could be you, an opponet, your partner and your other oppenet. If one member of a team gets a mullagen then the oppenet sitting in front of them gets to draw an additional card. The first person to go for each team cannot draw. You may use trainers for your oppenet but if the trainer requires anything then they also must do that. For example, if you play holon adventurer for your partner then he or she must discard a card from his or her hand. You cannot use poke-powers for your partner. Attacks with effects like delta reduction only apply to the oppenet you used it on. Special conditions such as poison are only applied before and after your turn. Your partners pokemon do not count as your own so delta draw would not allow you to draw cards for your allies ds pokemon. Each player can only have 3 benched pokemon. Each player places down 2 prizes (in regular it would probably be 3 each) and once a player has already drawn all of their prizes and they knock out another pokemon their allie gets to take a prize. Once both team members take all their prizes they win.

Back