Wi-Fi Trades Rulemaster's My Player Thread

Rulemaster

Aspiring Trainer
Rulemaster

AIM: mattenno

hi. i don't have time to play this game, but i want to play on wifi occasionally. if i post some pokemon with the stats and moves i want, will someone do the dirty work for me with finding them, rasing them to the levels i want, EV training them, and teaching them the moves i want? id trade whatever i can give from the game worth anything, any rare items or rare pokemon i have or whatever. i don't want sharked pokemon, i could do that if i wanted to, but i'd rather have legit pokemon.

RE: Rulemaster's "My Player" Thread

There is NetBattle if you just want to design your own team and movesets without going through playing the game; I am not sure if it will support Diamond and Pearl when they are released. However, this forum is not for organizing matches through NetBattle; there are other forums out there that can organize matches through NetBattle.

If you are not able to invest the thought, time, and energy into designing and raising a team, then this is probably not the right place to look for finding people to play against.

This thread is now closed for discussion.

Back