'Rubber Playmat Set Sonia' Revealed!

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
Meanwhile everywhere else in the world we get stock photos

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
https://www.remambo.jp/japanese-online-stores/pokemon-center-online-japan
If you really want to get this playmat (or any other Japanese Pokémon Center exclusive merchandise), just order it "directly" from the Japanese Pokémon Center via Remambo. It may be more expensive, but there is nothing stopping you from actually getting it except for your choice about whether or not the excellent artwork is worth the extra cost. At least do some research and figure out how much it would cost before giving up.
That was not necessarily intended for you. I'm just making another near-identical public service announcement at the risk of sounding like a broken record, in the hopes that people eventually realize that there IS a way to get these items and that the only thing stopping them is whether or not they think it is worth it. (As a matter of fact, I should probably make it part of my signature...)

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Water Pokémon Master, I see at least one comment like this every time a news thread about Japanese goods comes out, which makes me wonder if...

https://www.remambo.jp/japanese-online-stores/pokemon-center-online-japan
If you really want to get this playmat (or any other Japanese Pokémon Center exclusive merchandise), just order it "directly" from the Japanese Pokémon Center via Remambo. It may be more expensive, but there is nothing stopping you from actually getting it except for your choice about whether or not the excellent artwork is worth the extra cost. At least do some research and figure out how much it would cost before giving up.
That was not necessarily intended for you. I'm just making another near-identical public service announcement at the risk of sounding like a broken record, in the hopes that people eventually realize that there IS a way to get these items and that the only thing stopping them is whether or not they think it is worth it. (As a matter of fact, I should probably make it part of my signature...)
... it might be a good idea to start mentioning Remambo in all such articles so everyone realizes that it is still possible for people in the West to get it.
Of course you know whether or not this would be a good idea, just wanted to put forward the idea in case you hadn’t thought about it but decide it’s a good idea.