Ruling rouge or meta-game?

I kinda play in the middle. I base my decks off of popular kinds of decks(but no gg or PLOX) and slightly edit them to my liking.

gendai said:
I have built several rouge decks that at least have 50-50 agianst it. Gg is not hard to beat. rouge all the way.
Absolutely correct. And then when you go into a 30 minute timed match and you play against slow players who have mastered both thier decks and thier clocks, you'll see it's very hard to constantly beat. *my reasoning why LCQ is a huge waste of money* Anyways, I consider myself a "frontierman" for rogue decks. What I mean is that I build rogue that are going to eventually become archtypes. *This season has been an exception* Some of the decks I've worked on/made are Destiny, R-gon (before it was played at states), Rocklock (obvious combo), Torterra, Lucario (wasn't an archtype because it was played at nats, but I feel it would've became that if more tournies were to take place for the masses. I do think that the eeveelutions would've been more popular, as it was far easier to play), and Magma. There were several other decks that I've played with and had success with, though not ending up as archtypes, but feel they were very powerful and could take the tourny that they entered *again, not this season*.

Martainia said:
I pick rogues.
Should pick meta-games...
There's sadly a reason rogues aren't used.

D;

-Mart~
Because people are bangwagoners and can't think for themselves? Or because they lack any creative bone in them?

Papi/Manny said:
Martainia said:
I pick rogues.
Should pick meta-games...
There's sadly a reason rogues aren't used.

D;

-Mart~
Because people are bangwagoners and can't think for themselves? Or because they lack any creative bone in them?

Sort of both.
But mostly because the decks are too damn good...
Unless I focus on building an anti-this of anti-that deck, I always fail against Metas...

-Mart~

Back