• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Rotom Box Boisss

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Yo guys, this is a deck that i think is kinda cool and utilizes the different Rotoms from Ultra Prism to attack for free if you have 9 tools in the discard.

Here's the list:

Pokemon: 13

3x Rotom (ULP) (does 120 and can't attack next turn)
2x Heat Rotom (ULP) (Does 80)
3x Mow Rotom (ULP) (60 discarding a special energy)
1x Fan Rotom (ULP) (20 to everything with free retreat)
1x Frost Rotom (10+20 for each energy on your opponents side of the field, Volc counter)
1x Octillery (BTH) (Draw Power)
1x Remoraid (BTH) (Evolution)
1x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 47

3x Professor Sycamore (BP)
2x N (FCO)
3x Guzma (BUS)
1x Professor Kukui (SUM)
1x Karen (PROMO)
1x Ninja Boy (STS)

4x Ultra Ball (SUM)
4x VS Seeker (ROS)
4x Battle Compressor
2x Enhanced Hammer (GRI)
2x Nest Ball (SUM)
4x Field Blower (GRI) (You've lost if you can't attack for free)
1x Rescue stretcher (GRI)

4x Choice band (GRI)
4x Muscle Band
4x Fighting Fury Belt (BP)
3x Float Stone (BTH)

Energy: 0 (Don't need energy if you can attack for free)

This deck is just supposed to be fun and able to swing fast with the Rotom fam's ability's, discard DCE's with Mow rotom, do big damage with Rotom, decent damage with Heat Rotom being able to 1HKO basic Pokemon and DM Necrozmas with a Choice or Muscle band, spread and get free retreat with Fan Rotom, and wreck Volcanions with Frost Rotom.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for reading my meme deck, :)

- Biff the Potato

Last edited:
So you can switch to whichever Rotom you want if needed, and to get the Lele or Remoraid out of the active.

Oh okay that makes sense, I might I will try run that into my Rotom deck.

One suggestion I would have is to try Gourgeist from Crimson Invasion and run just DCE. Pumpkin Bomb provides good attacking support as well as Discarding Tools while doing damage at the same time.

Yeah I was thinking that but I figured I'd just have a focus on mainly just Rotoms and getting tools in the discard.

I feel like Trainer's Mail would be great in this deck but I'm not sure what you would switch... maybe add 4 and get rid of Enhanced Hammers and Nest Balls? I don't know if you like having those in your deck or not, but A, Frost Rotom wants energy on the board, and I feel like Trainer's Mail would be better for consistency than Nest Ball. You could also switch Nest Ball for Level Ball instead of Trainer's Mail, so you can use it to get out Octillery, too. Not sure if your playing style would prefer these switches or not, but these are some ideas for consistency improvement that I thought of. Hope this might help!:)

Actually that's a great idea, I will take out the E hammers and the Nest balls, but the Frost Rotom is only really for Landorus EX or Volcanion EX.

Back