• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Rogue Kingdra

RileyTheRad

Awkward PokeTuber
Hey all! Time for my weekly silly decklist.

Pokémon [20]
4-2-4 Kingdra
2-2 Weavile (Rule of Evil)
3 Tapu Koko (Promo)
1 Necrozma GX
2 Tapu Lele

Trainers [28]
4 Ultra Ball
4 Rare Candy
2 Escape Board
2 Field Blower
2 Rescue Stretcher
4 Cynthia
2 Professor Sycamore
2 N
2 Guzma
2 Brigette
2 Skyla

Energy [12]
4 DCE
8 Water Energy

Strategy
The idea is to get a Flying Flip (or two) on the board in the first couple of turns in order to activate the requirement for Kingdra's sniping attack. Between Kingdra and Weavile, the deck seeks to drop enough damage on your opponent's EX/GX pokes in order to come in with a 4-6 prize GX attack from Necrozma (and some cheeky 1 prize KOs in the meantime :p)

Let the tomato hurling commence! \o/

Nice list.

i think the 2-2 weavile could be fun in this deck.

I don't really like the escape rope (assuming escape board was jut a typo) because everything can attack for 1 energy (except for necrozma) and i would replace them with 1 Guzma and maybe a espeon EX because it would help a lot against evolution decks but you could use something else if you wanted

I hope my input helped :) good luck with this deck.

Nice list.

i think the 2-2 weavile could be fun in this deck.

I don't really like the escape rope (assuming escape board was jut a typo) because everything can attack for 1 energy (except for necrozma) and i would replace them with 1 Guzma and maybe a espeon EX because it would help a lot against evolution decks but you could use something else if you wanted

I hope my input helped :) good luck with this deck.

Escape Board isn't a typo, that's the new tool in Ultra Prism that reduces retreat by 1 and allows you to retreat when paralyzed or asleep.

It's worth using over float stone if every mon in your deck has 1 retreat

Sorry for the lack of responses! Yep, Escape Board is new in Ultra Prism :)

Not super sure what I would replace for Espeon EX, though it def does seem like a good inclusion!

Back