News Rockruff Evolution and Ultra Beasts Shown in CoroCoro!

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
your lucky. the way I see it, because I am getting moon, I cant get a day wolf with my OT, and moon will be stuck at night time. as for beauty, I really dont like either of the ultra beasts.
I like Princess Cockroach more than Steroid Mosquito. So you're lucky with that. Otherwise, #TeamSunAllDaWay (Also, I'm giving all the Ultra Beasts names. UB-o1 is Creepy Jellyfish.)

Mudkipfan12

Mudbray!
I like Princess Cockroach more than Steroid Mosquito. So you're lucky with that. Otherwise, #TeamSunAllDaWay (Also, I'm giving all the Ultra Beasts names. UB-o1 is Creepy Jellyfish.)
I feel like every one is team sun. but I think I'm beginning to see why. moon becomes less and less interesting every leak. I can only hope ninetales is not version exclusive to sun.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I feel like every one is team sun. but I think I'm beginning to see why. moon becomes less and less interesting every leak. I can only hope ninetales is not version exclusive to sun.
It feels like everyone wants Moon. I only pray that Sandslash isn't a Sun exclusive.

Zune

Aspiring Trainer
Light travels at 671 million Mph while lightning itself travels at 220 million Mph. Not the speed of light yet, but still wicked fast.

Give me anything with a cute feminine face and body and i'll probably be into it. I don't know why i'm saying this.

I doubt Pokemon world lightning is as fast as our real world, I mean, look, pikachu can use the move lightning and pretty much all the pokemon can dodge it if they are fast enough, so I am not that fond of comparing pokemon myths to real world

Leronne

Bug Pokemon Lover
I doubt Pokemon world lightning is as fast as our real world, I mean, look, pikachu can use the move lightning and pretty much all the pokemon can dodge it if they are fast enough, so I am not that fond of comparing pokemon myths to real world
Technically, unless the pokemon is using the move thunder, they're not really using "lightning", but electricity being discharged from their body, since lightning itself comes from clouds. And as far as I've seen (and correct me if i'm wrong), thunder is undodgeable in the anime. But yeah, you have a point. The pokedex itself is filled with a bunch of stuff that don't make much sense.

Last edited:

Persnickety

Less talky-talk, more worky-work!
Is anyone actually excited about how amazing Lycanrocs Midnight-Form looks, basically a Zoroark re-do.