TCG Fakes Robin's Random Image Fakes (Compositions)

Me5XAGC.gif

gJRbD1N.png
Card components by PokemonCardRecources
Pokémon art by Nakigon

Potentially reduce up to 570 damage with Sludge Fest GX :rolleyes:

Now it's time for Pangoro GX! I have some badass art and attack ideas ready.

Last edited:
Pancham and Pangoro GX! This card makes for an excellent budget deck. I wanted to reward players for not playing abilities, instead of shutting them off with garbotoxin. Pangoro GX also happens to be a good counter against Mismagius GX.

yWFhrMt.png
pangoro_gx_full_art_by_robin_aisaga-dc61850.gif
D8iJC5J.png
Pangoro art by nganlamsong
Pancham art by Delano-Laramie

Fighting weakness doesn't suit Pangoro, he is a master of martial art. Pangoro is 4x weak to Fairy so I went with that instead.

Last edited:
Pancham and Pangoro GX! This card makes for an excellent budget deck. I wanted to reward players for not playing abilities, instead of shutting them off with garbotoxin. Pangoro GX also happens to be a good counter against Mismagius GX.

yWFhrMt.png
5nGf4JM.gif
Kr9ooVE.jpg
Pangoro art by nganlamsong
Pancham art by Delano-Laramie

Fighting weakness doesn't suit Pangoro, he is a master of martial art. Pangoro is 4x weak to Fairy so I went with that instead.

This is really cool!
The one thing I’d say is that a Finishing Blow in real life should be done with MAXIMUM POWAH! However, to keep things balanced in the game, you have to keep the damage low. But 20 is a little extreme for low damage.
Pancham does that much damage.
Let’s take an example from “bdif” Guzzlord GX. It has a 100 damage GX attack.

My point being, buff that number. Not exponentially, mind you, but still a raise.
For a GX attack with that power, I’d increase it to 60 or 80.
Probably 60.

Hope this helps in future cards!
(Can’t wait to see ‘em!)

I was thinking of Mortal Kombat when I came up with Finishing Blow. Ending the game brutally without mercy!

Damage output is kinda low but it can be raised to 60 with a Choice Band and Devoured Field. Like you said the effect is quite strong so it needs to be balanced, you can knock out 3 Pokémon at once. Win the game if you pull it off right. A small raise of 10/20 more damage shouldn't do much harm though, thanks for the feedback! :)

Slurpuff GX! (Full Art) as suggested by @steffenka

This might be one of my strongest cards yet competitively. It only takes 6 cards from your hand to K.O. most Pokémon. It's not hard to keep a lot of cards in your hand with the Sweetness ability and Bon Appetit GX. The HP, retreat and attack cost balance it somewhat. Eh maybe I'll just counter it with my next card :rolleyes:

paht4Ty.gif
Vg3YkIq.png
Pokémon art by Roky320

Time for my first Water Pokémon! Feebas and Milotic-GX. These cards work perfectly with the current water support (Aqua Patch, Volcanion Prism even the new Quagsire)

NFE7FTQ.png
7aylLX0.gif
oznuYdG.jpg
Milotic by CherubimonX
Feebas by unknown artist

This decks strategy is a hit and run. After using Mystic Waterfall the opponent needs to knock out Milotic, if they don't then you can prevent them from taking Prize cards with Vanishing Wave. I recommend running a 4-4 line of Milotic to make use of the GX attack. It involves luck. Milotic GX would've been a good entry for the current Create a Card contest. Personally this is my favorite creation yet.

Feebas isn't just to bother Fire decks :p It can also discard Rainbow, Super Boost ♢, Beast ♢ and Unit Energy GFW.

Zeraora makes an entrance in the (fakes) TCG! It's pretty strong, but I'm sure the actual Zeraora GX will be too. A baby Zeraora to go along with this card is coming later, I hope you like it! This is going to be my last card for a while.

ODORt3h.jpg
lJz3x2p.gif
yAoaZ2d.png
Zeroara (GX Full Art) by TkptVN
Zeroara (Regular) by DawnbreakerDESIGNS

Last edited:
This is what happens when I decide to quit for a while

GnYkCDi.gif
C8ZE5js.gif
Tt0J9Ex.gif
wZ2jjTE.gif
eP6tGjO.gif

Lugia Prism is an instant staple in every deck list. Revelation Cry works like an unlimited (but nerfed) VS Seeker.

Serena is here to help stage 2 decks and none-GX stage 1. The effect isn't very innovative but since the absence of Wally in standard (and soon Brigette too) it could act as a replacement. I intentialy left out EX Pokémon, this way Mega Pokémon become a bit more viable in expanded. XY trainers are all about Mega evolution so it's fitting too.

Red is Hex Maniac and Pokémon Ranger in one! Although both effects are different in a way. Red is a very versatile card!

Meloetta GX has a simple but effective 2 turn strategy: use Perish Song in order to put 5 damage counters on 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. Then K.O. them both with Breathtaking! Role Play Meloetta is also a counter against Zoroark GX (and many of my previous GX Pokémon)
Lugia by dandidl
Serena by cami55
Meloetta by elaynii
Pirouette Meloetta by Xous54
Red by Norigori

Last edited:
This is what happens when I decide to quit for a while

PtUdpum.gif
C8ZE5js.gif
Tt0J9Ex.gif
wZ2jjTE.gif
eP6tGjO.gif
Lugia Prism is an instant staple in every deck list. I excluded cards like N and Cynthia to give mill decks a winning chance. You can't re-use Sycamore / Juniper either.

Serena is here to help stage 2 decks and none-GX stage 1. The effect isn't very innovative but since the absence of Wally in standard (and soon Brigette too) it could act as a replacement. I intentialy left out EX Pokémon, this way Mega Pokémon become a bit more viable in expanded. XY trainers are all about Mega evolution so it's fitting too.

Red is Hex Maniac and Pokémon Ranger in one! Although both effects are different in a way. Red is a very versatile card!

Meloetta GX has a simple but effective 2 turn strategy: use Perish Song in order to put 5 damage counters on 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. Then K.O. them both with Breathtaking! Role Play Meloetta is also a counter against Zoroark GX (and many of my previous GX Pokémon)
undefined

On the Lugia, where do you put the supporter instead?

lEs1CR4.gif
Ho-Oh by 獣道

Since I made Lugia Prism I also decided to design a card for the guardian of the skies. Ho-Oh Prism adds to the current and soon to come Fire support. It's a good attacker for any deck that uses Flint Stone and or Kiawe

Cool stuff. One thing I noticed on at least a few of your recent fakes is that your text boxes aren't justified properly. They should be fully justified with the last line justified left.

obo3jHT.png
qvrN1xT.png
AHVRq0o.png
IKgrKKa.png

I don't always want to rely on other artists so I'm going to do some illustrating myself ^_^ This is an original Glaceon design by me and I will use it for a card once the coloring and background is done. This is my first drawing in years so i'm pretty glad it turned out decent.

EDIT: done!

Last edited:
Back