Roaring Skies Prerelease

Reggie McGigas

-
Here's what laid down-

Before Prerelease:
Got Promo
Traded Latios EX FA for Trevenant EX FA and 5 dollars.

Prerelease Starts:
I end up sitting next to two popular youtubers, SupraLugia and Shaxxzam. You can hear me in the background of their videos, though my voice sounds very distorted. I talk about Mega Turbo and how it sounds like it came straight out of dragonball z

I pull Wally FA and like nothing else.

Deck Creation:

I have 6 basics in my deck: 2 Togepi, 1 Jirachi, 1 Swablu, and 1 Meowth.

I accidentally got put with the juniors so I played with a bunch of 8 year olds lol

Round 1: Vs a kid
I could only get Swablu out which couldnt attack. He beat me in 3 turns with Hawlucha. 4 of my 6 basics were in my prize cards.

Round 2: Vs an older kid (but he's 9 so thats not saying much)
He is beating me with a Zapdos but I get a Togekiss out and sweep him when he had 1 prize card left

Round 3: Vs the youngest of the three
This kid was freaking out cause he had pulled his first EX (a latios) earlier and he had been playing for 6 months. Gave me flashbacks of pulling my first EX, good times. But he took advantage of me reminiscing and almost beat me, but my boy Togekiss knocked his socks off

Afterwards:
I got my two packs and pulled the dragon Mega Rayquaza EX. And I traded for Primal Groudon Full
Art, Mega Aggron Full Art, and Deoxys EX FA

They weren't selling any packs though this time :<. Still, an awesome prerelease.

Back