Wi-Fi Trades ~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Swampert Def isn't Ready.....anything else you want??

Those were all mine and ev'ed by a friend on another site, you coming back in with swampert??

Well it could take awhile...i have anouther though.

Hey wazup? PM me when you are ready to trade. I am on but I have 2 bars. Thanks.:)

I read your rules so I hope my couple questions are ok...

These are the pokemon Im interested in:
Space C lv70 Modest ID 00010 (what are the IV's?)
Shiny Regigigas
Shiny Adamant Swellow
Timid EV'd Sceptile

I have lots of EV'd pokemon. Your list is way too long to search through. Can you list a few you want?
On your list, I cant tell if you Want a shiny Moltres, or not... I have one. (nn'd)
For some of those pokemon like that Lv 100 Wailord you wanted, Nature? Anything? Or just a wailord?

What moves does evd shiny infernape have and what is it's hidden power?

i want the shiny dragonite!!adamant
i have ev trained duskanoir, shiny ut zigzaggon shiny ut liketounge, shiny ut voltorb.
i dont hack and i will be willing to trade multiple ones of mine just fot the shiny dragonite

RNC be sure you check my PM I sent you about the Bryant Park Raikou please. It is very Important because I am now upset because I hit the wrong button when I was trading on the GTS. I hope you can trade it ASAP. I will give you a junk Pokemon for the replacement. We have already done an official trade so I have to give you a junk for the replacement.:) Thanks.:)

Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Jul. 13, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Jul. 18, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Timid ID 07189 Jul. 18, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Modest ID 07189 Jul. 18, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Sep. 14, 2009

what are their iv's

Interested in the following EV'd Pokes:
Tyranitar lv100 Adamant
Shiny Alakazam lv100 Timid (nn Mr. Magic)
Shiny Dusknoir lv100 Relaxed
Shiny Crobat lv100 Jolly
Shiny Raikou lv100 Timid
Shiny Articuno lv100 Timid

CML for them. Link http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56846

I am now on Wi-Fi waiting to trade for the Raikou. I will get some junk Pokemon too. I hope we can do the trade as soon as you come on the forums. I will not be here when you come on but I will be waiting on Wi-Fi for you though. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back