[RMXP] Pokémon: Imperial Sky

I just have to say how excited I am that people have taken such an interest in this game that they're actually going so far as to make fan cards! :O

Makes me happy to have started this 3 and a half years ago =)

Yes, the screens and sprites look amazing! I was pretty chocked. However, my question is if there have been any recent work of this game? How old are these screenshots and sprites? I hope you continue working on this game because it has a lot of potential and official-ness to it.

@asche & CMP- I have Neko's glass Energy blanks almost done, (just {D} and {P}, I think.)

This is one of the best fake projects, and somewhat reminds me of the fake game that I am working on (sun and moon), but is still different (and apparently came first.) I can make tiles, and overworld sprites, if you want.

~SS

Shiny Shinx said:
@asche & CMP- I have Neko's glass Energy blanks almost done, (just {D} and {P}, I think.)

This is one of the best fake projects, and somewhat reminds me of the fake game that I am working on (sun and moon), but is still different (and apparently came first.) I can make tiles, and overworld sprites, if you want.

~SS

You've just reminded me I have glass energy type symbols on my comp somewhere, ripped from the ancient mew card (back)

@Aqua - I've started the blanks(templates) for your game now. Should you not want to use them thats perfectly fine (when done) I can use them for something else :D

Might be a while before I finish them though as I literally started them late last night and am still on the Border lol

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. We've been really busy. ^_^ For now, I'll leave you with a screenshot of the hero's house.

houseshot.png

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry about the lack of updates. We've been very busy lately. However, I think you'll enjoy this update. We redesigned the starters. They're much more clean and original looking. No more Sceptile and Infernape knock-offs.

chamelicaevoline.png
kittycattys.png
pireels.gif

Leafegon is now Grass/Dark.

From what I know Haas there is alot still to do, they be very busy but from what I've seen so far, you'll love it to the point of no return :D

Its one of those projects where care, patience and attention to detail really pays off, can tell just by the quality of the tilesets and dex sprites released so far, definately exciting :)

This looks like it will be great, I love the plot and graphics :D
@aschefield101 thanks for telling me to check this out :)

Asche and I are working on the official Imperial Sky TCG -- it won't disappoint!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YfgoTSSk08[/video]

WE HAVE A TRAILER! SO WATCH IT!

Back