[RMXP] Pokémon: Imperial Sky

Aquakip

Aspiring Trainer
Perihelion Productions Presents

tumblr_lpdxblHxIY1qht8sgo1_400.gif

~WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED EMORT REGION!!!~

"Pokemon: Imperial Sky may look somewhat familiar to many of you, and this is because it is the reboot of the old Pokemon Helio Version! While much of the game is rather the same, many new places, people, plotlines, and Pokémon await you in this new, amazing, graphically stunning new masterpiece from Perihelion Productions!

~CAST OF CHARACTERS~

heliosiaza.gif
~
selenez.gif
~
aaronpk.gif

HELIOS, the primary protagonist
SELENE, the love interest
AARON, the friendly rival​

GYM LEADERS:
warren.gif
lewarren.gif

Gym Leader #1: Warren
Etymology of Name: Warren was the name of the first Gym Leader ever since this project started. We never really thought about the relation of names to the types, so when we started revamping the Gym Leaders, we kept his name the same.
Runs the gym of Whimbrel Town and gives out the Pale Badge
Type used: Normal
Biographical Background: Warren spends most of his time training in the Whimbrel Gardens. Sometimes he may even hold Gym Battles there because he feels so attatched.​

~PLOT~

Pokemon: Imperial Sky takes place in the Emort Region of the Pokemon World, a region littered with prejudices, hatred, and above all, ADVENTURE!

A large group of moon-worshipping people used to adorn the Emort Region, but a more violent group, one which worships the sun, gave in to their prejudices and began attacking the moon-worshippers. These attacks were scattered across history for decades, and by the start of your journey, the moon-worshippers have decreased to become a very small group. But even these people still undergo large amounts of prejudice, though there are supporters out there who help the moon-worshippers.

You are a strapping young lad who lives in a small town on an island off of the coast of mainland Emort. Largely separated from this 'race war', you become thrown into it when your neighbor (and crush!) decides to join a group intending on helping the persecuted moon-worshippers. In order to impress your crush you decide to throw away all of your previous goals and join this group as well; however, what may seem to be an ordinary charity group may just turn out to create the biggest disaster the Emort Region has ever known!

The sun rises...and your adventure begins.

mahmap.png

~FEATURES~

- 251 ORIGINAL Emort Region Pokemon! 144 of which never before seen!
- A completely redesigned Emort Region with tons of areas to explore anew such as deserts, forests, caves, mountains, rivers, oceans, and so much more!
- A larger screen resolution so as to keep up with the latest Pokemon graphics
- A coral reef based Safari Zone to catch a multitude of deep-sea pokemon!
- A captivating, realistic plot to keep you interested throughout the entire game!
- And so much more!

~POKEMON~

chamelicaevoline.png
kittycattys.png
pireels.gif

~SCREENSHOTS~

screen1gv.png

screen2jp.png

screen3xf.png

~SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!~
helioskittorchs.png
selenespireels.png
aaronschamelicas.png

~TEAM~
Starrmyt - Overall Co-ordinator, Project Manager
Aquakip - Graphic Designer, Co-co-ordinater
Bards Sword - Plot Writer, Character builder
FlameKoala - Moveset design
Dewitty - Tiles
Antisocial464 - Trainer Sprites

And to those previously on the team~
Darknewday93
DRaB
Jocelyn
Senor Shyza
Chenmyt

and others...

~CREDITS~
Poccil for the Starter Kit
BoOmxBiG for tiles​

aschefield101

is behind you !
Well that just looks incredible Aqua!! All involved should be incredibly proud :)

When you've done all your pokedex, I'd love to attempt (sometime down the line) making cards for those, the teasers just look brilliant :)

Aquakip

Aspiring Trainer
@aschfield101 Wow! Thanks. ^_^ Idk, they might be proud.

But WOW! Cards!? That would be soooooo awesome. :D PM/VM me the details.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
This really does look fantastic, Aquakip. It's evident that you and your team know what they're doing -- everything looks very professional, and your Pokémon look like actual Pokémon!

Ditto what asche said -- I'd love to help out on a fake card set as well. Perhaps we could do a long-waited team-up, asche? :D

aschefield101

is behind you !
CMP said:
This really does look fantastic, Aquakip. It's evident that you and your team know what they're doing -- everything looks very professional, and your Pokémon look like actual Pokémon!

Ditto what asche said -- I'd love to help out on a fake card set as well. Perhaps we could do a long-waited team-up, asche? :D

I'm sensing a collaboration of epic proportions, can the world cope? :D

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
The plot sounds fantastic -- great for a darker experience. I can't wait to see more.

aschefield101 said:
I'm sensing a collaboration of epic proportions, can the world cope? :D

I doubt it -- so let's do it anyway! :D

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Your game looks nice.
Seems like you are also using the starter kit as well. The tilesets looks amazing since they are custom made.

Aquakip

Aspiring Trainer
@CMP Thanks! And if you two want to make cards, by all means, go ahead and do so! Just VM me with some details and I'll get you some better images of the fakemon.

@superstarxalian169 I really don't understand your point. We created this game back in 2008 and had the name Kittorch as our fire starter ever since then. It's also a very popular fake name, because felines are the most popular fan fire starter to be made. And seening as the designs are completely different, I doubt it's much of a problem...

@Ice Arceus Why thank you. :) And yes, we are using the starter kit. But we have changed practically everything. ;)

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
tbh, don't love the plotline.
However, there is clear, quality work here. This thread deserves more posts, because this is one of the best fake games that I've seen in these forums. Great sprites, great maps, wonderful, wonderful stuff. Please keep it up, I definitely want to see more.

Aquakip

Aspiring Trainer
@superstarxalien169 Thanks...I guess. I don't know what that means. haha

@6-Dimension I'm happy you like the graphics, but what don't you like about the plot?

mahmap.png

Here is the Emort Region map. It is 100% scratch in the BW style. This took me roughly 7 hours to make.

Alvin and the Patrats

Egads! An abomination appeared!
This looks

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

:D
Would love to be able to contribute in some way, I try my hand at fake cards from time to time too, so maybe I could do some of that.

LostVoice

I Remember where I Lost my Mind
Wow! When I first read the title, I was hoping it would be a decent, well-put-together project. I was blown away by the pictures and sprites. They look amazing; even official, like a actual GF Pokemon game. I loved the sprites however I had trouble finding what animal/thing the Pireel evolution line is based off of.

Plus it would be awesome to have some information on the Fakemon like Fakedex entries, typings, abilities, and moves.

The region map looks beyond epic. However, there seems to be a lack of cities. How come?

GoobieDoob

Inactive
This game and its Pokemon look really cool. I would love to play this game if you ever release it *Please Do* (Can you PM me the starter kit)?

Aquakip

Aspiring Trainer
@Alvin and the Minezumis
Thanks!

@Charganium
We'll release it. ;)

@LostVoice
Wow! Thanks! That means a lot. :) There isn't a lack of cities, we have just enough. We actually have a ton of side places though, so that does it, I guess.

@GoobieDoob
We will release it. :D

aschefield101

is behind you !
Just to let you know Aqua that CMP and I are still aiming to do TCG versions of your new game, its just things are hectic both sides atm. Personally I've got alot on with my sister getting married, work etc :)

We're thinking about either recreating existing blanks (from a current set) or going all out and going for brand new blanks. The later is looking likely atm :D