'Rising Fist' TV Commercial Reveals a Couple of Cards [6/5]

Dang, the upper video was pretty epic, really got me hyped up! As for the bottom one.. I don't very much like puppets. I wonder if Murica' will be getting a similar commercial for Rising Fist when the time comes around.

Holy Arceus that Rising Fist add is amazing. It's so exciting and well animated. Have they ever had adds that well made? Also is has Machamp, so it's automatically cool.

From what I can tell, that Landorus has an attack that does 20 for 1 Fighting (with an additional effect). With all these cards that make Fighting types stronger, I'm pretty certain that will be at least a decent card when it comes out.

I spotted a Clawitzer holo near the end of the commercial. Looks like Clauncher will be in this set too.

As expected, they didn't change the uselessness of pre-evo cards. Shroomish for 1 energy 10 damage. More pathetic than Magikarp.

xGallade said:
I spotted a Clawitzer holo near the end of the commercial. Looks like Clauncher will be in this set too.

Where was that? The only water pokemon i see there is Poliwrath

Reggie McGigas said:
Mega blaziken was in the video, looks like we're getting mega blaziken ex as expected

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was just regular Blaziken.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Mega blaziken was in the video, looks like we're getting mega blaziken ex as expected

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was just regular Blaziken.

No you're not wrong, just watch in again right now, just a Stage 2 Blaziken.

All the remaining x and y pokemon should be in this set barring maybe zygarde and those other recently announced legendaries, that's what I think will happen.

Pumped for the special Fighting energy! I feel like XY sets are trying to slowly transition back to the way things were in HG/SS sets - The Glory Days - when Pokemon had around 120 HP, abilities were the name of the game, and OHKO were scarce. PTCG was so much more fun back then than it is now. More strategy, archetypes, and viable decks IMO.

Back