'Rising Fist' Scans and Translations! [6/11]

Garbador is the question if you'd be able to play it in a proper way. :/
With megaphone it is not really strong anymore.
Also you need to evolve Garbador, I'm not sure if Lucario EX with Garbador will work as a deck, but it does sound cool. :)
As stated, I don't say he is bad, but people tend to hype new cards WAY too much!
And I don't really like this, so I'm trying to get ppl back to the ground and reality. :D

About the EX Pokémon... What if, just a absurd theory of mine, those Pokémon might get a mega evolution in the upcoming games?
This would explain the focus on the 5th gen which had no mega evolution so far and then 4th gen which had the least until now (if you count out the 5th and 6th which had none ;)).
We only had 1 Pokémon not from Gen 4 or 5 as non-evolved EX without an mega evolution, which was Skarmory.

Hunga said:
Ironman131 said:
Hunga when Lucario Ex has a strong energy attached and muscle band, and fighting stadium it will do 90 damage. Killing a yveltal in two attacks.

Just think about this little wonderland. ;)
You are talking about 4! cards in one turn.
And Yveltal will be attacking back having a chance to take down Lucario EX.
Lucario EX is good, I will say this, but you can't say he will be total ueber bonkers.
It got nothing on Pyroar or Mewtwo EX... May idear might even be to throw in a Mew EX against Lucario EX, in a deck running Lucario EX as counter tech. :p
Mewtwo EX isn't really an effective counter. They 2HKO each other, so it's not like Mewtwo wars or anything. Mewtwo is OK against Lucario, but you're almost better off just using whatever attackers you already use.

I think the issue is, you need way to many cards for Lucario EX to get a 2KHO and when you are able to 1 KHO you'll get 1 KHO too. ;)

Lucario EX needs expert belt, strong energy and the stadium which are 3 cards, then you'll attack for 30+20+20=70 and the following turn for 120 if you draw a strong energy, which is nice but Mewtwo EX just needs a DCE and is happy. :p
And don't forget, you can get easily rid of the stadium by playing another one...

I won't say Lucario EX is bad, but I just don't like it as much as most guys.
The question is, if you'll play expert belt or go for focus sash, which is just way too good, not to consider! ;)

Hunga said:
I think the issue is, you need way to many cards for Lucario EX to get a 2KHO and when you are able to 1 KHO you'll get 1 KHO too. ;)

Lucario EX needs expert belt, strong energy and the stadium which are 3 cards, then you'll attack for 30+20+20=70 and the following turn for 120 if you draw a strong energy, which is nice but Mewtwo EX just needs a DCE and is happy. :p
And don't forget, you can get easily rid of the stadium by playing another one...

The question is, if you'll play expert belt or go for focus sash, which is just way too good, not to consider! ;)
Lucario doesn't go for the OHKO. It uses one energy attacks to apply pressure as early as T1. Sure, it requires a couple cards, but unlike requiring multiple energy, if you KO it, they can attack with another next turn.

Hunga said:

It would be 90
Then next turn you don't need a strong energy
M47H5!!!!!
Only a DCE? LOLOLOL
60 x 2 = 180 only 120
Or 160 if you have two energies
Plus then you can go with your own Mewtwo.
It'll be good
It's like when people were like "hey guise plasma won't be that good" when it first came out *DOMINATES format* lol

Lastly, if I can put Garbodor into Darkrai why can't i put it into lucario? Lol
Megaphone? Ok all I need is another tool to ok your Pyroar so it's not like it affects you
Plus you can run plenty of counters to Pyroar. Pyroar has never been an issue so why would it suddenly become one?

If you are running the machamp that would then become your counter to pyroar so um yeah. Im thinking Lucarrio Garbador is going to be a very solid combo that we will see a lot untill people test lucario with other cards more.

Back to my thereoy that the EX Pokémon are a spoiler for us, beeing possible new mega evolutions for the upcoming games.

Do you think it makes sense? ;)

Hunga said:
Back to my thereoy that the EX Pokémon are a spoiler for us, beeing possible new mega evolutions for the upcoming games.

Idk I vest little to no interest in the plotlines of the games and barely play competitively
I mainly go showdown and discuss.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Hunga said:

Idk I vest little to no interest in the plotlines of the games and barely play competitively
I mainly go showdown and discuss.

No offense but what? I didn't understood anything. :/

Well in theory they could make Mega Evolutions for every Pokemon and so in theory we could be getting spoilers through the EX cards. A Mega Toxicroak might be cool. It is of course debateable how much any such Pokemon needs to go mega. I mean to be Mawile and now Sableye wasn't exactly needed. Likewise does Magneton really need to go mega? Does this eventually mean its 'counterparts' (Magmortar, Electivire, Lickilicky, Mamowswine, Yanmega, Rhypherior, and Togekiss) would eventually get them? Really, some Pokemon don't necessarily need the help and others...well as bad as it is to say not every Pokemon has to be 'useful'.

On a similar note, I'm starting to think all of the starters should get mega evolutions. I mean the Kanto starters did (Charizard got two in fact) and now we know the Hoenn starters will have them (Blaziken already did). I think to make things 'fair' for the starters Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos starters should get the same thing as well.

Has someone mentioned that the cards for Fighting Stadium and Training Center are mixed up? The one saying 30 is in the wrong area.

Back