PTCGO Ridiculous Pulls

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I just had to post this because it was too crazy. I had three boundaries crossed packs in TCGO that I got in a huge lot of online code cards. I've been sitting on them for over a year because I thought I would eventually trade them for something good. I never did, so I decided to open them today. I got two computer searches out of three packs. So glad I didn't trade those packs away now!

Nice, I always like seeing people get great pulls like that. I think my best pulls as of late have been a Guardians Rising ETB I grabbed a couple weeks ago- the first pack had a regular Lele GX, and a few packs in was a FA Lele GX. Not to mention the LCS I grabbed it from sold me the ETB for 30 instead of 40 dollars- I effectively made 60-70 bucks off that box!

Nice. I bought my son an ETB for GUR. He pulled a regular lele. I've also pulled two RA leles from dollar tree packs. Wish the computer searches were from physical packs, but I'm still super excited to have them online. I'm sure I can trade them for something pretty good eventually.

Back