• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Revised Mewtwo/Litten/Volcarona Deck

SlowPokéDad

Aspiring Trainer
After learning a bit about what standard/expanded decks are I'm hoping to get this one right now. I revamped my deck after a lot of info from ShaQul and have to get some more cards to substitute out a few.. This is what I have in the meantime, I'd like to get some feedback on it and see what the seasoned players think of it. I'm a novice at deck building and playing and would like to be better when playing other players..

The deck is built to play my son and daughter as well as play at our local league. They aren't strict on the rules where you have to play using cards in the 5 years old and newer range and allow anything in a deck. Now with that in mind and my coming into Pokémon so late (3 months ago) I am getting mostly new cards but have gotten some old as well.. I'd like to build more of a standard (current) deck and would like one that can hit hard. I know I have a long way to go to get to that point as well...

Here is what I have so far, let me know what your thoughts are on it Please...

Pokemon: 17
1 Mewtwo & Mew GX (UNM)
1 Mewtwo GX (SHL)
1 Mewtwo EX (Promo)
1 Mewtwo (UNB)
2 Turtonator (DRM)
3 Litten (Any)
1 Torracat (Any)
2 Incineroar (UNB)
1 Incineroar (SHL)
3 Larvesta (CE)
1 Volcarona GX (CE)
1 Volcarona stage 1 (CE)

Supporters: 12
4 Welder (UNB)
3 Cynthia (ULP)
2 Roller Skater (CEC). (Need one)
2 Pokemon Fan Club (Any) (Need one)
1 Olivia (BUS)

Items: 17
4 Rare Candy. (Need two)
4 Ultra Ball. (Need 3)
3 Acro Bike. (Need 2)
2 Switch
2 Professor's Letter (need)
1 Fire Crystal
1 Energy Retrieval

Stadiums: 2
2 Viridian Forest/Giant Hearth (hearth in deck) (Need Viridian Forest)

Energy: 17
6 Psychic
10 Fire
1 Recycle

Back