• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReversalZone(Metagross LA)(Masters-any tournament)

XFlameMasterX

Aspiring Trainer
I've had this deck awhile, it's mainly been my "junky"(i used a different word tho)deck, and now i want to actually make it somewhat decent. If the T/S/S line seems a bit lackluster, well then now you know why.

PokéyManz: 18
4-2-4 Metagross/Beldum LA, Metang SV
2-2 Bronzong AR(Wide Laser)(looking for a suitable replacement)
2 Jirachi RR(again, suitable replacement)
2 Uxie LA

T/S/S: 30
4 Candy
4 SSU
2 E-brake(expert belt)
2 WP Masons(Warp Point)
1 Luxray Ball
2 Nrg Xchanger
2 PlusPower(filler)
2 Bebe
1 Collector
2 PONT
1 Copycat
4 Cheerleader's Cheer(will replace with Oak's Visit when they come in the mail)
1 Judge
2 Quarry

NRG: 12
4{C}{C}
4SP{M}
2{M}
2 Cyclone(more filler)

Strategy: The T/S/S line is god-awful I know, but a lot of the stuff i just don't have more copies of, so most of it is that. And then the other part is what doesn't even belong in the deck, which is what I need help on. Basically just get Metagross' out and swarm, dragging out whatever i can KO. Keep him out there to reap the benefits of Extra Comet Punch. Bronzong was originally there to soften up the bench for when i drag manz out, but now i think there are much better options out there.
I'd like maybe a tech that can make KO'ing things a bit easier. That's about all i can think of though.

I'm really not worried about fire. I'm the only one i know that plays fire, and none of my friends have Blazi FB. This is mostly a casual deck for now, but i'm seeking help to make it into a lower tier rogue tournament deck per se.
I do have a 1-1 line of DGX, but how would i add it in and how would i use it?

It makes Vileplume deck, Charizard (should anyone chose to play it) decks, Apitricky (or Amperous in general), Flygon/Stalgon decks, Scizor SF or Prime, Nideoqueen+King decks, Even G-dose if you can KO and then Defen ftw Etc all of those decks usless.

Back