rev3rsor's cards/brand new Fakemon!

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
Hello! You're probably thinking you recognise the title of this thread, and that's because I was inspired by flygon to make text-based fakes (I don't have the time for image fakes :() For now, I'm making whatever cards I feel like, but maybe later I'll make a complete set.
I'll update this whenever I have something new (duh!), or get a request, which leads me to ask anyone to give requests of Pokemon, and comment!
So without further ado, the first of my cards!
There's a new Dragon-type mechanic which I've added, including a Special Dragon energy!
  1. Shining Chandelure - Basic [R][P] 140 HP
    You can't have more than 1 Shining Chamdelure in your deck.
    Ability: Flaming Aura
    If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is damaged by an attack of a [R] Pokemon, during your next turn this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to the Active Pokemon, the Attacking Pokemon is now Burned (even if this Pokemon is Knocked Out)and heal 20 damage from this Pokemon.
    [R][R][C] Flame Burst 70
    This attack does 20 damage to all of your opponent's Benched Pokemon, and 10 damage to all of your Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
    Weakness: [W][D] x2
    Resistance: [M][R] -20
    Retreat: [C]
    'The spirits burned up in its ominous flame lose their way and wander this world forever.'
    x/x super-rare holo
  2. Purified Articuno - Basic [W] 130 HP
    Ability: Pure Body
    Once during your turn (before your attack), you may change this Pokemon's type to [C] until the end of your turn.
    [W][C] Aqua Wave 20
    Heal 40 damage from your Pokemon in any way you like.
    [W][W][W] Light Tsunami 100
    Discard 3 energy attached to your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like. Discard all energy attached to this Pokemon. This Pokemon can't attack during your next turn.
    Weakness: none
    Resistance: [F] -20
    Retreat: none
    Purified Pokemon rule: When you play this Pokemon onto your Bench, place one damage counter on all [D] Pokemon in play (including your own). You may also remove one Special Condition from your Active Pokemon.
    x/x rare holo
  3. Slowking - Stage 1 Evolves from Slowpoke [P] 100 HP
    Ability: Psychokinesis
    If this Pokemon is in your hand, you may put Energy cards equal to the cost of an attack of this Pokemon from your hand into the Lost Zone. If you do, use that attack as the effect of this Ability and your turn ends.
    [P][C] Psybeam 40+
    If the Defending Pokemon has more than 2 Energy attached to it, this attack does 20 more damage.
    [P][P][P] Psywave
    Does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon for each Energy attached to that Pokemon.
    Weakness: [G][D] x2
    Resistance: [W][P] -20
    Retreat: 2[C]
    x/x rare
  4. Golurk - Stage 1 Evolves from Golett [P][F] 130 HP (I miss dual types, why not have them back?)
    Ability: Ghost Body
    This Pokemon is not affected by attacks of Pokemon with Weakness.
    [P][F][C] Ghost Hammer 40x
    Flip 4 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads. If the Defending Pokemon is an Evolved [C] Pokemon, flip 2 coins instead.
    Weakness: [D][W] x2
    Resistance: [C][F] -20
    Retreat: 4[C]
    'Golurk were created to protect people and Pokémon. They run on a mysterious energy.'
    x/x rare
  5. Hitmontop - Basic [F] 80 HP
    [F][C] Spinning Attack 30+
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.
    [F][C][C][C] Rapid Spin 60
    Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn. If tails, this attack does 10 damage to all of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
    Weakness: [P] x2
    Resistance: [D] -20
    'It fights while spinning like a top. The centrifugal force boosts its destructive power by 10.'
    x/x uncommon
  6. Shining Druddigon - Basic Pokemon [DR] 120 HP
    You may only have 1 Shining Druddigon in your deck.
    [R][W] Fusion Blast 20x
    Does 20x the number of [DR] Pokemon you have in play.
    [R][R][W][W] Final Blowup
    Discard all energy attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 50 damage plus 10 more for each Dragon Energy you discarded to each of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
    Weakness: [DR] x2
    Resistance: [R][L] -20
    Retreat: 2[C]
    Pokemon [DR] rule: This Pokemon is both [R][W] in addition to its original type.
    x/x super-rare holo
  7. Hydreigon - Stage 2 Evolves from Zweilous [DR] 150 HP
    [P][D][C] Dragon Dance
    During your next turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage to the Active Pokemon. Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.
    [P][P][D][D][C] Draco Meteor
    Discard all energy attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 120 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) This Pokemon can't attack during your next turn.
    Weakness: [F][DR] x2
    Resistance: [P][D] -20
    Retreat: 3[C]
    Pokemon [DR] rule: This Pokemon is both [D][P] in addition to its original type.
    x/x rare holo
  8. Regigigas - Basic [C] 130 HP
    Ability: Slow Start
    If you attach an energy card to this Pokemon from your hand, you cannot attach one from your hand during your next turn. Ignore this effect if this Pokemon has 3 or more energy cards attached to it.
    [F][F][C][C] Superpower 1400
    During your next turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 30 less damage to the Defending Pokemon. During your opponent's next turn, this Pokemon takes 30 more damage from the Defending Pokemon's attacks. Ignore this effect if you used Superpower during your last turn.
    Weakness: [F] x2
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 4[C]
    'It is said to have made Pokémon that look like itself from a special ice mountain, rocks, and magma.'
    x/x rare
  9. Endless Chasm - Stadium
    During each player's turn, if that player plays an Item card, put that card into the Lost Zone instead of his or her discard pile.
    This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
    x/x uncommon
  10. Broken Recycler - Stadium
    Once during each player's turn, if that player plays an Item card, he or she may flip a coin. If heads, that card returns to that player's hand instead of going to the discard pile. If tails, discard that card instead.
    This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
    x/x uncommon
  11. Fennel - Supporter
    During this turn, if an attack would do damage to any of your opponent's Pokemon, you may reduce that attack's cost by up to 3[C]. For each [C] you reduce it by, that attack does 20 less damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon.
    You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
    x/x uncommon
  12. Refraction Cube - Pokemon Tool Item
    Attach a Pokémon Tool to 1 of your Pokémon that doesn't already have a Pokémon Tool attached to it.
    If this card is attached to is not a Pokemon-EX, that Pokemon can use this card's attack instead of its own.
    [P][C] Skill Swap
    Until the end of your next turn or until this Pokemon is switched out, this Pokemon now has the Defending Pokemon's Ability instead of its own and the Defending Pokemon now has this Pokemon's ability instead of its own. This attack does nothing if either Pokemon has no Ability. If the Defending Pokemon switches out, choose a new Ability to Skill Swap.
    You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
    x/x uncommon
  13. Sticky Stadium - Stadium
    Pokemon Tools cannot be discarded from play. If an Energy card would be discarded from play, flip a coin. If heads, that card remains in play.
    x/x uncommon
  14. Sub-zero - Stadium Team Plasma
    Each player's Pokemon (not including Pokemon-EX) may use this card's attack instead of its own.
    [W][W][C][C] Avalanche
    For every damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon, put that many damage counters on that Pokemon.
    x/x uncommon
  15. Dragon Energy - Special Energy Card
    This card provides [C] energy.
    If the Pokemon this card is attached to is a [DR] Pokemon, this card provides one Energy of each of that Pokemon's types (not including Dragon), but provides only 1 Energy at a time.
    x/x rare
  16. Disruption Engine - Ace Spec Item
    You can't have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.
    Your opponent discards his or her hand.
    You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
    x/x rare holo
  17. Max Recycle - Ace Spec Item
    Shuffle 5 cards from your discard pile into your deck.
    x/x rare holo
  18. Time Freezer - Ace Spec Item Team Plasma
    The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. During your opponent's next turn, his or her Pokemon cannot use any Abilities.
    x/x rare holo
  19. Unown - Basic Pokemon [P] 50 HP
    Ability: Identity
    While this Pokemon is in play, choose A, B, C, D, (you get the idea), Y, Z, ?, !. This Pokemon now has that character affixed onto it (awkward wording). You may not change or remove this character as long as this Pokemon is in play.
    [P] Search
    Search your deck for a card whose name begins with this Pokemon's character. If that is '?', search your deck for an common card instead. If that is '!', search your deck for a non-holographic rare card. Shuffle your deck afterward.
    Weakness: [D] x2
    'When alone, nothing happens. However, if there are two or more, an odd power is said to emerge.'
    x/x secret rare
  20. Unown - Basic Pokemon [P] 50 HP
    Ability: Identity
    While this Pokemon is in play, choose A, B, C, D, (you get the idea), Y, Z, ?, !. This Pokemon now has that character affixed onto it (awkward wording). You may not change or remove this character as long as this Pokemon is in play.
    [P] Retrieve
    Search your discard pile for a card whose name begins with this Pokemon's character. If that is '?', search your discard pile for a Stadium card instead. If that is '!', search your discard pile for a Special Energy card instead.
    Weakness: [D] x2
    'When alone, nothing happens. However, if there are two or more, an odd power is said to emerge.'
    x/x secret rare
Explosion! - Item Team Magma
You can only play this card if the playing surface is a table. Kick the bottom of the table so the cards fly off the table. If the Defending Pokemon is not Knocked Off (the table), use a match to set it on fire.

Big Splash! - Item Team Aqua
You can only play this card if the playing surface is a table. Slam the table to the cards fly off the table. If the Defending Pokemon is not Knocked Off (the table), use a bottle of water to soak it.

Shining Magikarp - Basic Pokemon [W] 40 HP
You can't have more than 1 Shining Magikarp in your deck.
[-] Splash
Weakness: [G][L] x2
Resistance: [R][W] -20
Retreat cost: none
'An underpowered, pathetic Pokémon. It may jump high on rare occasions, but never more than seven feet.'
(the attack was intended)

Corrupt Porygon - Basic Pokemon [???] 78158711458983140 HP
Poke-Body: Aura of Corruption
This Pokemon is not affected by any effects of your opponent's Pokemon. Whenever your opponent changes the state of the game, you may draw 6 Prize cards (all if there are fewer than 6). Your opponent cannot draw any Prize cards. While this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, during every turn, if your Bench is not full, treat any empty Bench places as Corrupt Porygon.
Poke-Power: ???
Once during your turn, you may Knock Out one of your opponent's Pokemon.
Weakness: none
Resistance: é for everyone ÷ 5
Retreat: -5[C]
'It was bred in a distant corner of the world, breeding bugs and virus. It conquers all it sees and is immune to almost everything. However, it has yet to conquer its mortal enemy, which was created earlier and suppressed its power.'
(you know who you are)

It's a trap! - Item
If your opponent placed any Pokemon onto his or her Bench during his or her last turn, pick them up and throw them at your opponent. Then, stand up and shout, "Sorry, Knocked Out!" and draw all of your remaining Prize cards.
I need Pokemon ideas please! Request and I'll try to make some of them! Thanks.

UPDATE: Now starting an actual set! The numbers are by no means the final numbers, they're just for me to keep track of what/how many cards I have.

RE: Lemonnade's text based fakes

Looks good! I really like your cards!

I has an idea! Maybe do an actual Pokemon! Maybe Golurk, Hydreigon, or Hitmontop!

Ooh, thanks! That was what I meant with 'request a Pokemon' - there are 649, it's too hard to choose! (Pokemon as in the existing ones, not fakemon. I can if anyone wants to though.)
I'll update ASAP! Done Golurk and Hydreigon, what do you guys think?

Lemonnade said:
Ooh, thanks! That was what I meant with 'request a Pokemon' - there are 649, it's too hard to choose! (Pokemon as in the existing ones, not fakemon. I can if anyone wants to though.)
I'll update ASAP! Done Golurk and Hydreigon, what do you guys think?

Wow, that Hyrdeigon is really broken. The ability to OHKO any pokemon is something that could change the game.

Golurk looks pretty cool, and I agree we need to bring back dual types.

If your trying to have your hydrygon OHKO any pokemon change the wording of the first attack, vecause the way it is right now it would only do 180 the active or 150 to a bench

Also I would change the attack cost to DDC and make him a dark and dragon instead of psychic and dark it would make a little
More sens

I intended dragon dance that way, because to do 180 to one benched is way too OP. Anyway, I'll change it to 120, because no _decent_ pokemon (coughshayminexcoughvictiniexcough) have less than 130 HP.
Changed some pokemon to double weakness/resistance based on in-game weak/resist/immune.
More Pokemon suggestions please!

RE: Lemonnade's text based fakes: dual-types, ace-specs!

Thanks, done! Since I'm not too creative, I'll start making Pokemon I see on PB's user/avatars. Regigigas and Chandelure here I come!

Lemonnade said:
Thanks, done! Since I'm not too creative, I'll start making Pokemon I see on PokéBeach's user/avatars. Regigigas and Chandelure here I come!

I'm liking the cards, but I have some suggestions with Regigigas.

1. Regigigas can't use fighting type energy because he is a colorless Pokemon
2. Maybe lower the attack cost down to [c][c][c], so the move is overpowered at the start but loses strength as you use it.
3. Also, the card sounds like it's attacks are doing 30 less damage permenatly. Is that how you wanted it?

Keep up the good work!

^ Since when can't a Pokémon use energy of different types? In Legends Awakened, Regigigas uses Water, Fighting, and Metal Energy. Also, Dragon-type Pokémon require energy of different types (of course, Dragon Energy don't exist yet) and Neo-series Shining Pokémon almost always used different types of Energy.

Nekoban Ryo said:
^ Since when can't a Pokémon use energy of different types? In Legends Awakened, Regigigas uses Water, Fighting, and Metal Energy. Also, Dragon-type Pokémon require energy of different types (of course, Dragon Energy don't exist yet) and Neo-series Shining Pokémon almost always used different types of Energy.

True, but in Black and White (He is doing BW because of the ace specs) besides dragons there arn't any Pokemon who use energy that's not their type. However it's Lemonade's cards so he/she can do what she/he wants.

I'm a guy :)
Also there aren't any dual types in BW on. Go figure? Also my cards are not limited to BW. Remember the part where I'm making 'whatever cards I feel like'?
Adding Dragon Energy and some stuff now. Also updated Regigigas's attack.

Reggie McGigas said:
True, but in Black and White (He is doing BW because of the ace specs) besides dragons there arn't any Pokemon who use energy that's not their type. However it's Lemonade's cards so he/she can do what she/he wants.

Making fakes (be them text or image based) is all about creativity. You don't need to be completely faithful to the TCG. Or else, we wouldn't have amazing cards like [link=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/218/b/7/archer__s_houndoom_by_shiningbill-d5a09zz.png]this[/link].

RE: Lemonnade's text based fakes: dual-types, ace-specs! Now with joke cards!

Update including some joke cards! Please comment and request!

RE: Lemonnade's text based fakes: Joke cards, Dragon Energy and more!

Time freezer + junk hunt = total lockdown, gg opponent

Hmm, I should change that. Have you seen Corrupt Porygon (bicker bicker)?

Time freezer is way too OP. I really like Shining Druddigon, that would be a cool card to own irl.

Okay, time for a bigger change. I'll add more stuff soon, stay tuned!

Well it's been a while since I've added anything new (because exams), but here's another update, a Purified Pokemon and a Supporter!

Triple post!? I feel lonely. Anyway, (not really) update, but I'll have lots of good stuff tomorrow for my new set Rise of the Unknown. I promise. Expect more interesting cards on the setlist!

Back