Return that Character

It would be better if May was back. :/ She'll be better at contest then Dawn will be. :/

So Dawn's in a slide, that proves nothing. May never had to do double battle appeals, if she did, she'll have the "success" Dawn has had so far...

Misty. Getting rid of her was the worst idea ever.

It'd be cool to see Gary every now and again. Paul's got nuttin' on Gary.

You Misty fanboys and fangirls need to get your head out of the past. We don't live in the past. Just suck it up that Misty's left the show. They at least give her cameos. You're lucky they decided to give her cameos and not drop her for good...

You know what, the should dump Brock and have Ash go with Dawn and Misty. I'd watch this show WAY more if there was some romantic competition like THAT in it.

LOL Ash will never be a ladies man. They should have all 4 of them, I like brock he is pretty awesome, besides who would cook for them:p Lol a romantic competition would be funny, but Misty is more type a and would just punch dawn in the face (sorry DFB) Hey what do you know that might be a good show:p

Dawnfanboy said:
You Misty fanboys and fangirls need to get your head out of the past. We don't live in the past. Just suck it up that Misty's left the show. They at least give her cameos. You're lucky they decided to give her cameos and not drop her for good...

So when Dawn goes your not going to care about her?
So once you like them and they leave you can't still be liking them?

Tracy can't come back because:

1. He is now Professor Oak's Full-Time Assistant.
2. His Scyther is old and the gang are always getting into trouble. You can't expect ol' Scyther to fend for the gang now would you?

i know u r right.....Pidgeot has as much chance of returning as Ash finally realising Misty has a crush on him. But seeing how the D/P story is going I am now becoming hopeful, u know!

Back