Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
What a shame, I remember when I first joined here, and I had to add a note about ducking to prevent being oblieterated by your n00b destroyer thing.

Good times.

It's a real shame to see you leave as a mod, but I hope to be able to hurass and taunt you as a regular member often. CumquatNoob will appreciate that :p Still, you were a great mod, and I am sorry to see you leave your postion

/me salutes Abhorsen

DeathSharingan

Gaming Expert...
Well this is goodbye. Thanks for turning me into a not-n00bish guy. Thanks for warning me abou' the mini-mod. I don't wanna be emo but I can't stand it.

I was just gonna give you this.
Deleted since someone said that D*** is vulgar.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
porygonzman said:
what super mod did we lose?
Holy Star. He hacked our forums. :O
Pokemon Noobiepie said:
Does this mean we're going to hire a new person.
Please don't go off-topic. Anyway, you didn't read the thread. There was another post like yours also. :/

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
LadiesMan217 said:
I was just gonna give you this.
*Removed*

I'm sure this sig contains vulgarities, so you better remove before the mods kill you.

Yeah, this is mini-modding. Ahh well, we need this to have more posts :)

DeathSharingan

Gaming Expert...
DUDE. ABSOL, remove that, that contains vulgar words. Or I'll report you to a mod...

Anyways, Abhs, why aren't you replying? School?

Noobnerd

Because he's busy. It's not compulsory for him to post. Both of you used bad words, omg. :p

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
LadiesMan217 said:
DUDE. ABSOL, remove that, that contains vulgar words. Or I'll report you to a mod...

... Wasn't I correcting you and advised you to remove it before you get owned by a mod?

SN: I didn't use any vulgarities/bad words -_-

Noobnerd

YOU TRIED TO GET PAST A WORD CENSOR OMG. :F

Personally, I'd rather not take care of signature-related stuff since I cannot edit them.

Back on-topic, there's nothing to talk about.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Señor Noobnerd said:
YOU TRIED TO GET PAST A WORD CENSOR OMG. :F

Personally, I'd rather not take care of signature-related stuff since I cannot edit them.

Back on-topic, there's nothing to talk about.

Okay, but I did that to inform Ladiesman of his mistake. Is preventing him from being temp banned a bad thing? :S

There is nothing to talk about, so please lock this now.

Maybe not, Abhorsen probably wants more members to 'mourn' for him before he locks this himself :p

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
It's a sad thing to see another mod leaving, even though I do not know you in person but it is nice having a mod like you "guarding" PokeBeach... :D
Good luck in whatever you are doing... :D

*Bye*
*Salutes Abhorsen* :)

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
Abhorsen said:
Thanks everyone, even to the people who didn't know me.

I'm not leaving and never coming back. I'm simply retiring my position as a mod because I have too many important life things going on at the moment. It simply restricts my activity greatly and I feel that a more active member should deserve my mod place (that's if someone replaces me).

I will be making appearances every now and then with a few posts but it will probably be only a few times a week, not everyday.

Don't get sentimental and stuff, but you can't be replaced. That's a fact. But we'll miss you as a mod, and i'm thanking you for al of your work.

Spirit Of Mew

Gone
Time goes forward and unfortunatley as the world ages we must too.

But when going through life remember not to forget the past.

No matter how good or bad it may help you later.

So farwell have a wonderful time and succeed with whatever you may do.

Thank you for being a respected mod.

Panda

Flame me please
:( You were the mod back in the day when Pokebeach had about 30 members.
I will never forgot what you did when the forums were just a baby.

Azure

Aspiring Trainer
I will remember you even if we never really know each other. Thanks for letting me know what Kingler Tools is.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I hope you can become a Mod again if you want to become one in the future and you were one of the classic mods since Bass Forte and a few others.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.