• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshilosion HGSS-on

tc19930815

Aspiring Member
Pokemon 20
3-2-3 Typhlosion
4 Reshiram
4 Cleffa
2-2 Ninetails

Trainer 26
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Dual Ball
2 Energy Retrieval
1 Revive
3 Plus Power
3 Junk Arm
3 Prof Oak’s New Theory
1 Prof Juniper
3 Rare Candy
2 Switch
2 Pokemon Reversal

Energy 14
12 Fire
2 Resuce

Strategy: Power up reshiram with Typhlosion prime and keep doing 120 to your opponent.

Cleffa for refreshing my hand early game. Stantler for starter when my hand is good enough.

If the deck is Based around Reshiram, why only run 3, rather than 4? Take out 1 Collector for them, seeing as you have Stantler.

I'd just rather drop Stantler. It's not a great starter, and you're already running Cleffa. I'd add in another twins, in case you fall behind early, and you have no way to search out the random 1 you play in your deck.

^ i also agree that cleffa > stantler, but i dun have any extra cleffas for the time being. so i would like to keep the random one till i get the 3rd cleffa.

list updated. i have dumped zekrom and thrown in some junk arms

Using Typhlosion Prime to fuel Reshiram is risky as putting just 1 damage counter on it allows other Reshiram and Zekrom to OHKO you.

But no one would actually put up a Reshiram/Zekrom against a Reshiram/Zekrom. For the exact same reason you put forward. Pluspower is enough to KO either of them. I prefer Emboar over Typhlosion, but, I see both of them having similar use.

@sid18
i will fuel my reshirams with typhlosion only if I can plus power it, allowing me to achieve the OHKO on it. so it is more likely to be a prize trading game

Running 3 2 3 Typh do you really need 3 rare candies? You should be able to drop to 2 and still be fine. You can also run 3 communication and should be fine too, and then use the 2 extra spaces for switch or fisherman.

Back