• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiBoar for cities

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 17
3 Reshiram
4-2-3 Emboar (2 ability, 1 badboar)
2-2 Semisear (B&W)
1 Cleffa

Trainers -29
2 Cheren
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Professor Juniper

3 Energy Retrieval
2 Eviolite
2 Junk Arm
2 Plus Power
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Rare Candy
2 Switch

Energy - 14
14 Fire Energy

Alrighty guys this should look like a fairly standard ReshiBoar list, but with 2 twists. I have BadBoar to deal with Gothitelle and just as a backup attacker, and I also have included a Semisear (B&W) for some early spread. But to be honest I'm really thinking of taking Semisear out. The decklist is really packed tight at the moment and I need room for extra stuff, mainly Fisherman and extra copies of cards already in the deck just for consistency. I've also been toying around with a 1-1 Dodrio line or a 1-1 RDL line, but like I said it's just a really tight decklist currently.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first competitive tournament (aside from pre-releases) so I really want to do well!

I don't think simisear is worth it. I would take them out for a 1-1 RDL and two electric energy. Or you might consider instead of adding 2 electric energy take out 2 fire and add in 4 rainbow energy. Do the rainbow work with abilityboar or is it only fire?

I appreciate the feedback, and I'm still thinking of adding RDL to the deck, but I'm just thinking 16 energy might be overkill.

Does anyone have any ideas to fix up my trainers/supporters? Options I've been considering are Fisherman, Sage's Training, PONT, Twins, and/or adding more of what's currently in the deck (mainly Rare Candy and Junk Arm), for more consistency

I don`t think you need the Simisear. Also i think the 16 energy are worth it, but if u want I would only take out one or two.

I have played a reshiboar that has gotten 2nd in a cities and overall is a pretty good deck. Take out Simisear line and put in 2-1-1 Magnezone Prime, because magnezone helps SO much with draw power and beating decks like google and gothitelle. Take out 1 Juniper for 1 Magnezone so the Magnezone line would be 2-1-2. Take the other junipers out for Ponts and take out Badboar for another Ability boar (trust me it works). Take out 4 fire energies for 2 electric energies and a DCE and a Fisherman. I only play 1 pluspower, so you can take out one for another catcher for more disrupting. You should take out the evolite's for Rocky helmets, becase they help a ton against any pokemon with the magic 130 hp that we all love and hate.

Back