• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiBoar EX

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 14
4 Reshiram EX
3-1-2 Emboar
2 Victini (ability)
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Cleffa

Trainers - 32
2 Cilan
2 Fisherman
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Professor Oak's New Theory

2 Eviolite
3 Heavy Ball
4 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Catcher
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Rare Candy
2 Switch

1 Sky Arrow Bridge

Energy - 14
10 Fire
4 Double Colorless

Alrighty guys, this is a deck I'm already looking at using for when Next Destinies releases. It works fairly similar to our current Reshiboar deck. Use Inferno Fandango to load up Reshiram EX and slay, basically, but only with less of an emphasis on recycling energy. Victini is to prevent Reshi from damaging himself, Cleffa is standard, and Mewtwo is honestly just to tech against other Mewtwo, Gothitelle, and other energy reliant attackers. He could also be dropped in favor of a 1-1 Darmanitan (ND).

The trainer line is something I am struggling with, however. I think it's a solid start, but I feel like it's something I won't be able to improve until I'm able to playtest. Other cards that would have potential are Super Scoop Up, Energy Retrieval, Sage's Training, more draw supporters, etc. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

For translations of cards see http://pokebeach.com/2011/09/all-bw3-psycho-drive-and-hail-blizzard-scans-and-translations

I already built one of these, posted it, and wrote an article on it (which is pending approval). You have no need to recycle energy with this deck, so we'll drop the Fishermans for a Super Rod. You also have no need for the Cleffa or the 4th Reshiram EX, since Cleffa is just plain unnecessary and they only need to KO 3 Reshiram EX to win. Other things you don't need are the Communications, since you can epicly abuse Heavy Ball (but keep 1 Communication, just for a little extra flexibility) and the Skyarrow Bridge (in which case a Switch will serve you just as well.
So, that's:
-2 Fisherman
-1 Cleffa
-1 Reshiram EX
-2 Communication
-1 Skyarrow Bridge

Things you should add are:
+1 Super Rod (you never know what you'll need to recover, and it's nice to have an out)
+1 Rare Candy (the only thing you need T2 that can't be searched for)
+3 SSU (There is no reason NOT to play this. You can pick up a Reshiram EX, send up the next one, and Inferno Fandango the energies back on.)
+2 Juniper (Consistency, Speed, Thinning. 3 for 1.)

Back