• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshi-EX-Boar W/ Mewtwo EX Tech

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 13
2 Reshiram EX NXD 22
2 Mewtwo EX NXD 54
1 Fliptini NV 14
3-1-3 Abiliboar line BW 20
1 Smeargle UD 8
TSS: 33
4 PONT HGSS 101
3 Collector HGSS 97
2 Sage UD 77
2 N NV 92
2 Juniper BW 101
1 Cilan NXD 86
3 Junk arm TR 87
3 SSU BW 103
2 Switch BW 104
2 Eviolite NV 91
2 R Candy UL 82
2 Heavy Ball NXD 88
2 Catcher EP 95
1 Energy Retrieval BW 92
1 Super rod NV 95
1 Skyarrow Bridge NXD 91
Energy: 14
10 Fire Any Set
4 DCE NXD

Strategy:
If possible, use Smeargle to start. Then use Emboar to accelerate energy to Mewtwo EX/Reshiram EX. Use SSU to pick up Damaged EX'es.

Try
-1 cilan (1 could be enough)
-2 ssu (only 1 needed really)
-1 fire? (9 may be enough)

+2 catcher (3 needed)
+1 fisherman (helps a lot)
+1 reshiram (good attacker)

And this is just my preference but
-1 sky arrow bridge (don't think it's really needed)
-1 smeargle ( I think cleffa would work better in this deck IMO)

+1 cleffa
+1 something you may need. Maybe another reshiram/reshiram EX or something.

Jirachi said:
Try
-1 cilan (1 could be enough)
-2 ssu (only 1 needed really)
-1 fire? (9 may be enough)

+2 catcher (3 needed)
+1 fisherman (helps a lot)
+1 reshiram (good attacker)

And this is just my preference but
-1 sky arrow bridge (don't think it's really needed)
-1 smeargle ( I think cleffa would work better in this deck IMO)

+1 cleffa
+1 something you may need. Maybe another reshiram/reshiram EX or something.
I've already tried the reshiram, just made it more inconsistent. I will try the removing the Cilan for another catcher though, or the fisherman. I may try dropping the fire too, but I personally like having it.

The smaergle has actually has saved me in a couple matches so far. So I dont want to drop it just yet.

Thank you for the advice.

If the deck focuses on bringing out Emboar, then why run only 2 Rare Candy? I think it makes it a little inconsistent when you only have 2 as the chances of them being prized is pretty high. Maybe 3 Emboar is a bit too much. Dropping it down to 2 would probably help you a lot and it also gives your deck some space. Adding in another Rare Candy and maybe even a few Twins should help you should your set-up be a bit slow. Also, dropping SSU down to just 1 isn't going to be helpful because you have 50-50 chance of hitting tails. Keeping it to 2 would be an even better option. Note this is just a suggestion so try it out for yourself to see which works. Hope this helped you! ;)

Zorua said:
Please specify the sets and card numbers for each of your Pokemon.
Okay, Updating now.

The post above 2 spaces:
four rare candy was taking up space and I ran into it too many times when it was not needed.
I may try dropping the SSU, but I have already tried the 3-1-2 emboar, I never got set up in time.
thank you for your advice though.

I tested out dropping the cilan for another catcher, it worked great! Thank you Jirachi!

-1 Abiliboar (2 is enough)
+1 Heavy Ball (the equivalent of a Abiliboar because you can search for Abiliboar OR another Pokémon you may need.

Glaceon said:
-1 Abiliboar (2 is enough)
+1 Heavy Ball (the equivalent of a Abiliboar because you can search for Abiliboar OR another Pokémon you may need.
I may try this out at the PR. If it does not work as well, I will revert back.

Back