Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve received the product schedule Pokemon sends to its retailers in Japan!
As posted before, Triple Beat will release on March 10th. This will be Japan’s first Scarlet & Violet subset.
Snow Hazard and Clay Burst will release on April 14th. We speculated they would feature Chien-Pao ex and Ting-Lu ex of the “Treasures of Ruin” Legendaries, but this isn’t confirmed yet.

Chien-Pao-200x200.png

Chien-Pao

Ting-Lu-200x200.png

Ting-Lu

Iono will be featured...

Continue reading...

Soysaucey

Aspiring Trainer
I think raging surf is a Dodonzo set. It'd be so sweet if in his artwork for his ex he had a Tatsugiri in his mouth like pointing off somewhere as it it was giving orders. I like the fact he's a sushi chef cat fish and tatsugiri is the sushi itself, makes for a fun duo. Also hoping that the other ruinous legends get a set for themselves they're a pretty solid quartet honestly. Some other mons i can easily see getting their own sets are ceruledge and armorouge as well as tinkaton and baxcalibur. But baxcalibur would probably be used to reintroduce the dragon type.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I think raging surf is a Dodonzo set. It'd be so sweet if in his artwork for his ex he had a Tatsugiri in his mouth like pointing off somewhere as it it was giving orders. I like the fact he's a sushi chef cat fish and tatsugiri is the sushi itself, makes for a fun duo. Also hoping that the other ruinous legends get a set for themselves they're a pretty solid quartet honestly. Some other mons i can easily see getting their own sets are ceruledge and armorouge as well as tinkaton and baxcalibur. But baxcalibur would probably be used to reintroduce the dragon type.
I hope they do a dondozo ex that gives it 20 or 30 more HP for each Tatsugiri in your discard pile. Because then lightning types will finally have a shot at being relevant again, and it just fits him ;p

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
If the first 151 contains Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite, then how will Dragon type be represented in the Scarlet and Violet era?

Orlandito2012

Aspiring Trainer
I hope they do a dondozo ex that gives it 20 or 30 more HP for each Tatsugiri in your discard pile. Because then lightning types will finally have a shot at being relevant again, and it just fits him ;p
I want them to give tatsugiri the ability to become a tool attached to dondozo like how commander actually works in the games. We've had a klefki that could be a tool before, so it's a possibility.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I want them to give tatsugiri the ability to become a tool attached to dondozo like how commander actually works in the games. We've had a klefki that could be a tool before, so it's a possibility.
Oh, crap, I totally forgot about that. They probably will because of that klefki and that one Shedinja.

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
They are really going through all of the Paldean Pokémon pretty quick if this materializes.

Of course, they’ve done that before where all of the new Pokémon have received a card within 3-4 sets.

I’m betting that SV DLC will be announced in February and and add another dozen Pokémon.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
New info tells that we are rumoredly getting Wigglytuff ex and Alakazam ex, which strongly implies the inevitable return of Kadabra

I really wish that if that does happen, Alakazam is a strong enough card to be a deck of its own, cause lets face it, with Gardevoir being the obviously good card that it is, I fear it just completely outperforms Alakazam and stays the psychic ex deck of choice. Maybe they'll go in the traditional Alakazam spread direction? A very strong damage counter placement style deck would be cool, so we finally have a spread deck that doesn't get shut down by bench barrier.

Soysaucey

Aspiring Trainer
Snow hazard is probably gonna be like Chien-Pao ex and Cetitan ex set, then Clay Burst is probably Ting-lu ex and Garganacl ex. Those would actually be cool set mascots (even though i don't like cetitan personally). Triple beat is an interesting one i guess it could be the three dogs? Like Mabosstiff ex, Daschbun ex and Houndstone ex? Since their are 3 dogs 🤷 but i guess we'll have to see. All i know is i love the new set already so I can't wait to see more