News Regirock from SM4 Revealed!

HoundoomsDay93

Aspiring Trainer
So this could mean knocking out Kirlia as well doing a whopping 140 damage to Gardi with choice band for just 1 energy! As well as setting up your bench!

TheUltimateAbsol

Truth or Ideals? It's all Black and White to me
So we can essentially have a Pokemon that hits for up to 70 (or 100 if Choice Band) and recycles energy onto Pokemon?

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I love how the Regis work together! We need more card synergy like this in the future! Personally i'd love to see Mantine and Ramoraid interact somehow.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Regirock - the Regis are now complete. We'll finally make a Regi Deck. A good bench-sitter that help Steel KO Kirlia or Ralts while attaching Energy to Gigas. 3-4 Geodudes for this deck.
  • Regi Deck - Since we have all 4 Regis, we'll finally make a deck for Regis.
Pokemon: 13
2 Regigigas
2 Regice
3 Regirock

3 Registeel
2 Lele GX
1 Oranguru

Energy: 12
8 Metal Energy
4 DCE

Supporter: 16
4 Sycamore
4 N
2 Guzma
2 Acerola
1 Lillie
1 Kukui
2 Brigette

Trainers: 19
4 Ultra Ball
2 Heavy Ball
3 Choice Band
2 FFB
2 Field Blower
1 Special Charge
1 Nest Ball
4 Super Scoop Up

Last edited:

Jpkemperor

Deck Builder and Researcher
I believe you could actually run the 3 types of energy for more flexiblity on your attackers. I'm thinking on something like...

4 registeel
3 regirock
2 regigigas
1 regice

Energies would follow a similar distribution:

6 metal
4 fighting
3 double colorless
2 water

You can run max elixir reasonably well with 12 basic energies, and still have the option to get regigigas or regice going a little faster. I don't believe regigigas should be the main focus of the deck. With Zoroark Gx and Raichu Gx coming, fighting becomes a lot more interesting of a weakness to hit.

Sophocles could come in real handy here since you would focus on getting the appropiate attackers going with registeel.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
I believe you could actually run the 3 types of energy for more flexiblity on your attackers. I'm thinking on something like...

4 registeel
3 regirock
2 regigigas
1 regice

Energies would follow a similar distribution:

6 metal
4 fighting
3 double colorless
2 water

You can run max elixir reasonably well with 12 basic energies, and still have the option to get regigigas or regice going a little faster. I don't believe regigigas should be the main focus of the deck. With Zoroark Gx and Raichu Gx coming, fighting becomes a lot more interesting of a weakness to hit.

Let's not forget Rainbow Energy too.

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
See? Pokemon is capable of making cards that are somewhat connected...

The non-ultra rare legendaries should continue to do this. Maybe the Uxie trio can have something along these lines in a future set.

EGrim

Rising Top Competitor
I love the concepts behind the Regi's but I just think its going to be too clunky and slow, especially against Gardevoir. I guess we'll have to see during testing but its going to need a little bit more to be a viable Gardevoir counter.

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I love the concepts behind the Regi's but I just think its going to be too clunky and slow, especially against Gardevoir. I guess we'll have to see during testing but its going to need a little bit more to be a viable Gardevoir counter.

It doesn't need to counter Garde, it just needs to go even.
If it can go even with the meta decks, then it's playable.

People put too much emphasis on trying to "counter," when you can just play a "good deck" and win.
Garb doesn't neccessarily counter decks, it's just a strong card, with a simple strategy.

Consistency is the most important factor.
This is why I mentioned Brooklet would be better than Sky Field (in my previous post).
While, it may lack consistency even with this option, it's a start~

We'll see how well this deck can perform in testing; multiple typings is an interesting mechanic, and could prove useful.
For example:
Fighting vs Drampa
Steel vs Garde
Water vs Volcanion
all in the same deck.

Last edited:

kusa

Aspiring Trainer
I read the effect in another page and it was that if registeel was on the bench regirock do 10 more dmg