• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regirock/Carbink/Machamp BREAK

ThunderLunchy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey this is my first attempt at making a deck as i am newer to the tcg. I am definitely looking for constructive criticism so if you see something that you think is trash please point it out to me and tell me why! Im doing my best to make a viable strategy and any advice would be nice.

Pokemon (18):
3-2-3 Machamp EVO
2 machamp break EVO
3 Regirock EX Fates
2-2 Carbink break fates
2 shaymin Roaring skies

Trainers:
1 enhanced hammer
1 escape rope
3 evosoda
2 rare candy
2 super rod
4 ultra ball
3 VS seeker

Supporters:
1 lysandre
2 N
3 Sycamore
2 Skyla
1 Teammates
1 Wally
3 bursting balloons
1 float stone

Energy:
4 strong energy
8 Fighting energy

My strategy basically puts the utility of regirock/strong energies with the combo of bursting balloons and machamps ability to consistently keep atleast some damage on the enemy, making a kill a bit easier. I try to start for carbink, ultra ball some energies into the discard and get the carbink break to start building the machamps on the bench. My strategy as my deck is now i believe will end up a little inconsistent so im looking for some advice on how to make it more consistent.

If you would like me to try and go more in depth with the strategy then please let me know and obviously i am welcoming all changes. Thanks!

Sonkyhaner

Aspiring Trainer
i am kinda wondering here. why the regirocks? machamp has a good enough damage boost in it self. and running 4 of them guarranteees at least 2 at all times. therefore 40+ damage. = 4 regirock. i would cut them for draw instead

LightningCloud224

Aspiring Trainer
i am kinda wondering here. why the regirocks? machamp has a good enough damage boost in it self. and running 4 of them guarranteees at least 2 at all times. therefore 40+ damage. = 4 regirock. i would cut them for draw instead
The machamp being used does not have the damage boosting effect.

I would start by trying the following:
-3 evosoda
-2 skyla
-1 Wally
-1 enhanced hammer
-1 fighting energy
+1 sycamore
+2 level ball
+1 switch
+1 float stone
+3 scorched earth

AquaDragon82

The Canadian Gamer
I think Weavile might be a good card in the deck since it would give you the ability to switch your items from a Float Stine to a Birsting Balloon. Also, if you're using Bursting Balloon as a main part of your strategy then an extra one would help the consistency of the deck

Sonkyhaner

Aspiring Trainer
I would believe that machamps from generatiosn would be better no? more damage bcs f ability. damage reduction with attack?. and weavile would work yea

Scyther4lyfe

Aspiring Trainer
I would get in 4 puzzle of time to get your bursting ballons back. I would suggest running solrock that has the sol generator attack for one energy you get to search your deck for two special energy. You could combo that with carbink to make it easier to get them in your hand to discard them and attach both in one turn. I would run klefki in steam seige for blocking mega evolutions so you can do machamp breaks attack and then next turn do the increased damage without being knocked out before getting it off. so I would suggest:
Add:
+4 Puzzle of time
+4 Klefki
+2 Solrock
I would get rid of
-3 Regirock
-1 Enhanced Hammer
-2Super Rod
-1 Teammates
-1 Float Stone
-1 Escape Rope
-1 Evosoda
-1 Sycamore
BTW you have 19 Pokemon not 18 and that is a 61 card deck above.
Hope this helps it is similar to my deck but not exactly the same.