• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Regigigas/wailord/renuclius/Ho-oh

owtwem222

My Tyrannosaurus will eat you
Hey guys, i thought i'd show you a deck i thought of while i was looking over the scans
here it is:
Pokemon-19
3-3 xWailord DEX
3 xRegigigas ex ND
4-1-3x Renuclius EP w/ damage swap
2x Ho-oh EX DEX
T/S/S 20
4x Cilan
4x Cheren
2x Professor Juniper
3x random receiver
4x switch
3x catcher
2x eviolite
Energy
3 DCE, every type of basic energy x1

Thanks for viewing my list guys, and feel free to tell me what you think

There are 9 free spaces
--------------------------
The {DRG} are coming ** tune of bed intruder plays**

owtwem222

The strategy is stall with Wailord until you have enough energy on Regigigas to do his second attack, move the damage counters from Wailord to Regigigas and attack with ragigng hammer. Ho-oh is your counter to fighting and since your main attacker is colorless and ho-ohs attack requires colorless energy and states: 20+ does 20 more damage for each different basic energy card attached to him, so that is why i put the strange energy requirements

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
I'm not seeing a whole lot of strategy. I would choose a Regigigas deck or a Ho-Oh deck. They're not meant to be used in the same deck, and Wailord shouldn't be used with either.

owtwem222

9Tailz said:
I'm not seeing a whole lot of strategy. I would choose a Regigigas deck or a Ho-Oh deck. They're not meant to be used in the same deck, and Wailord shouldn't be used with either.

The strategy is to use wailord as a damage counter holder for regigigas, then damage swap some onto regigigas ex and have it second attack do some serious damage to the defending pokemon. Ho-oh is there for the fighting matchup, and i didnt put tornadus EX in there because it is weak to lightning, and ho-oh goes great in this deck because of the fact its able t get energys from the discard and its second attack goes really well with the fact that regigigas is a colorless type

THE {DRG} are coming ** tune of bed intruder plays**

Mora

Don't Panic
Unfortunately, this just doesn't work well without Vileplume. If you still want to try it, I'd suggest you forget buffering with Wailord completely. Ideally, you'll have a Regigigas start (and pray that they don't have Terrakion). Hopefully by T3 you'll have Damage Swapped and Max Potion'd away any accumulated damage and have started taking cheap prizes with Gaia Power. At some point, you can move damage counters on to Regigigas, Catcher up an EX and use Raging Hammer. That being said:
- 3-3 Wailord
-1 Solosis
-4 Cilan

+4 N: Good card for slower decks that will most likely be down prizes.
+3 Max Potion: Healing damage
+3 Plus Power: Lets you hit 90 with Regigigas' first attack
+3 Rare Candy: You forgot these.
+2 Juniper: Need 4.
+1 Catcher: Need 4 to take easy prizes; Eels, Sableye, etc.
+1 DCE: All your attackers use it.
+1 Eviolite: Terrakion drops you very easily.
+1 Super Rod: In case you Juniper something important, or you need to get your Mewtwo back.
+1 Mewtwo: Uses DCE, too, and helps you matchup with Terrakion.

Try this; it should put you at 60. I'd also take out Ho-oh for Shaymin. Shaymin takes care of Terrakion and the EX. Don't see how Ho-oh counters Terrakion.

owtwem222

Mora said:
Unfortunately, this just doesn't work well without Vileplume. If you still want to try it, I'd suggest you forget buffering with Wailord completely. Ideally, you'll have a Regigigas start (and pray that they don't have Terrakion). Hopefully by T3 you'll have Damage Swapped and Max Potion'd away any accumulated damage and have started taking cheap prizes with Gaia Power. At some point, you can move damage counters on to Regigigas, Catcher up an EX and use Raging Hammer. That being said:
- 3-3 Wailord
-1 Solosis
-4 Cilan

+1 Super Rod: In case you Juniper something important, or you need to get your Mewtwo back.

Try this; it should put you at 60. I'd also take out Ho-oh for Shaymin. Shaymin takes care of Terrakion and the EX. Don't see how Ho-oh counters Terrakion.

the reason i run ho-oh is because it has a much better weakness

the {DRG} are coming **tune of bed intruder plays**

Mora said:
- 3-3 Wailord
-1 Solosis
-4 Cilan

Ho-oh is a counter to fighting because it has fighting resistance, and shaymin has low hp so i dont like using him

and by the way just an idea i put out there, i may play around with it but not much

im gonna put up a zekeels BW on list tonight, so please check that out if you can guys

PokéCastXVll

Pokémon Connoisseur
owtwem222 said:
Ho-oh is a counter to fighting because it has fighting resistance

Ho-Oh generally speaking, isn't very good and completely unnecessary in this deck. You'd be better going with Tornadus or Tornadus EX if you're wanting to counter any {F} weakness.

owtwem222

PokéCastXVll said:
Ho-Oh generally speaking, isn't very good and completely unnecessary in this deck. You'd be better going with Tornadus or Tornadus EX if you're wanting to counter any {F} weakness.

As i said earlier to mora, Ho-oh has a better weakness then tornadus or tornadus EX

Mora

Don't Panic
Tornadus and Tornadus EX have the {L} Weakness. Shouldn't matter since you'd only play them down in the relevant matchup. Which is what makes Shaymin decent. If you only lay it down to deal with Terrakion (and I don't mean just one teched into Zeel or something), Terrakion can't OHKO Retaliate. You can at least take one for one, prize wise, and probobly more since you can Damage Swap. Of course, it is pretty detrimental to start with, as with most techs.

owtwem222

Mora said:
Tornadus and Tornadus EX have the {L} Weakness. Shouldn't matter since you'd only play them down in the relevant matchup. Which is what makes Shaymin decent. If you only lay it down to deal with Terrakion (and I don't mean just one teched into Zeel or something), Terrakion can't OHKO Retaliate. You can at least take one for one, prize wise, and probobly more since you can Damage Swap. Of course, it is pretty detrimental to start with, as with most techs.

yeah ur right shaymins better. By the way go check out my zekeels deck list:D. thanks

PokéCastXVll said:

he doesnt have lighting weakness which would make him bad against zekeels

btw pokecast check out my other decklist please :D

pokecast please check out my new decklist zekeels bw on

PokéCastXVll

Pokémon Connoisseur
owtwem222 said:
he doesnt have lighting weakness which would make him bad against zekeels

True, but it does have a {W} weakness and Empoleon will be seeing a lot of play next format. Equally I don't think the weakness really matters, but Tornadus EX is just a much more efficient and splashable attacker.