• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Regigigas/Garbodor rogue deck

madibye

Aspiring Trainer
This is my first time doing this so it's probably pretty bad but the latest article made me think of an interesting Regigigas list. Since it is its ability that shuts off attacks, you could just get BKP Garbodor to come shut it down so you can hit with this big basic non-GX/EX. That being said, here's my list, I'd appreciate suggestions on making it better as I'm sure it's far from perfect, I am kinda interested in playing this.

Pokemon - 15

3 Regigigas (CRI)
4 Trubbish (BKP)
2 Garbodor (BKP)
2 Garbodor (GUR)
2 Tapu Lele-GX
2 Shining Mew

Trainers - 33

4 Professor Sycamore
4 N
2 Guzma
1 Brigette
1 Skyla
2 Lusamine
4 Ultra Ball
2 Field Blower
1 Counter Catcher
1 Heavy Ball
1 Rescue Stretcher
3 Max Elixir
4 Float Stone
3 Choice Band

Energy - 12

8 Psychic Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Last edited:
I would add kiawe for the pontential 4 energy on to a regigigas 1st turn so you can attack second turn. Seems too good not to add
EDIT: Switch “Kukui” for the correct cards “Kiawe”

Last edited:
I think you are referencing Kiawe as opposed to Profesor Kukui who does exta 20 damage & draws 2.

Kiawe, huh? Any suggestions for Fire Pokemon to use in this deck, in place of GUR Garbodor/Shining Mew?

Also I edited the decklist, wanted to have some Max Elixir in there so I took out 1 BKP Garbodor, 1 Trubbish, and 1 Super Rod for that.

Last edited:
Kiawe allows you to power up Regigigas first turn and means that you dont have to use DCE (as both Xurkitree and Kartana are special energy hate that will shut this down) and means you can hit max elixir more reliably. I would run turtinator if you want a fire attacker as it is a decent wall with shell trap and you can use nitro tank to power up regigigas if one goes down. I would drop both skylas and go to 4 FFB as you can have 220 hp regigis’s (regigi?) and skyla isn’t that great.

Back