Finished Reggie's Racing Cup Season 4 Race 10 (No Video due to Glitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s/o to me beeing the Thumpnail :p
I like the cars. Look great.
And i will send the Link to the Excel Spreadsheet when I put in the results from the first race.

Finished the first race, how do you guys want me to present it? I can either do a full race or just highlights. For the full race it's more realistic like watching an actual race but obviously it would be a lot longer for me to make and it would be a 15-20 minute video which not everyone has the convenience of watching due to how long it is. Or I could do race highlights (which would be around 4-6 minutes) which obviously doesn't have the entire race but does contain the first three laps and the last three laps along with interesting events and wrecks in between to save time and cut out boring parts. Which one do you want? Full race or just highlights?

Finished the first race, how do you guys want me to present it? I can either do a full race or just highlights. For the full race it's more realistic like watching an actual race but obviously it would be a lot longer for me to make and it would be a 15-20 minute video which not everyone has the convenience of watching due to how long it is. Or I could do race highlights (which would be around 4-6 minutes) which obviously doesn't have the entire race but does contain the first three laps and the last three laps along with interesting events and wrecks in between to save time and cut out boring parts. Which one do you want? Full race or just highlights?
Highlights would be better for me, but either way is fine for me really. Whatever other people prefer.

Which one do you want? Full race or just highlights?
Could there be a middle ground, where you focus on anything somewhat interesting (e.g. Updates on how the race is shaping up in the middle of the pack, every lead change, players going for milestones (such as making it into the playoffs if they finish _th or higher or chasing some interesting RRC record), etc.)? That way, it could be around 8-10 minutes, which for me is around the optimal time.

I'm just gonna say that I'm pretty much agreeing with what NP said. I Personally am more of a fan of seeing the whole race. But that's probably a bit unhandy for most people. So NP's solution with trying to show the important parts so you can mostly keep track of the race but still cut quite a bit isn't a bad idea. Maybe even have you're logo between the cuts. You know. Similar to how they have it in big broadcasts.

Also i want to make the open offer to everybody that "Mirdo Motors" is open for Teaming up with anybody who wants to (Teamname can be subject to change if you want to team up and are not happy with the Name :p)

I'm just gonna say that I'm pretty much agreeing with what NP said. I Personally am more of a fan of seeing the whole race. But that's probably a bit unhandy for most people. So NP's solution with trying to show the important parts so you can mostly keep track of the race but still cut quite a bit isn't a bad idea. Maybe even have you're logo between the cuts. You know. Similar to how they have it in big broadcasts.

Also i want to make the open offer to everybody that "Mirdo Motors" is open for Teaming up with anybody who wants to (Teamname can be subject to change if you want to team up and are not happy with the Name :p)
I'd be happy to team with you. Does Brave Birds Motorsports sound alright? :p

I'd be happy to team with you. Does Brave Birds Motorsports sound alright? :p
That sounds amazing. I'm game. But i would suggest keeping with my kind of number because it kinda looks like a feathery thingy.. I guess.

Maybe @Jadethepokemontrainer wants to join us aswell? It would fit. And we can attempt to beat the Fairy Racing Team

I can't seem to find our team name anywhere, for some reason, but I'm easy. :D

It's 808 Motorsports. Cause you guys have the 8 and 08 cars.

Also, the 28 of @Jadethepokemontrainer, the 48 of @Blakers and the 79 of @mirdo are now a team. I'll update your numbers next race since the first race is filmed and around halfway through editing. The number style is called "Evernham" and is personally my favorite number style. Here's a pic of it in action.

51292586-kasey-kahne-drives-the-evernham-motorsports-gettyimages.jpg

Also, you guys can keep your number fonts. Several teams in NASCAR use multiple fonts. For example, these two cars are on the same team but use different looking number fonts. (Also the 48 is my inspiration for the number on Blakers' car)

15HMSTD1nk06717.jpg

Race 1: Daytona 500!
F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 9 08 bbninjas 141.428 22 7 Running
2 11 99 Little Cherrim -0.10 22 8* Running
3 12 64 Pikamasterjesi -0.21 22 0 Running
4 10 86 Steffenka -0.34 22 0 Running
5 14 17 Athena -0.46 22 0 Running
6 16 97 rainyman123 -0.52 22 0 Running
7 4 8 GM Draclord -0.66 22 1 Running
8 2 79 Mirdo -23.90 22 6 Running
9 1 48 Blakers -27.97 22 0 Running
10 3 22 NinjaPenguin -31.31 22 0 Running
11 8 36 Celever -31.44 22 0 Running
12 13 28 jade -31.56 22 0 Running
13 6 37 Lord O Da Rings -31.74 22 0 Running
14 7 14 Epist -18L 4 0 Retired
15 15 42 doubleosquirtle -19L 3 0 Tire
16 5 78 Tails -19L 3 0 Accident

Standings will appear once Mirdo updates them! You all have 4-5 days to send in upgrades before the next race.​

That didn't go so hot... and my car kept falling back! So I'm going to upgrade Aggression!

I found it funny that I passed bb in a Pit Stop even though my stat for that is 10.
I'll upgrade Aggression!

Urgh. It started off so well.
Eh i guess 8th is quite good for the first race.
I'd like to update my aggression stat ples. Does that make it go up by 5 or 10?

And the spreadsheet is now up to date. The Link to it is here

Hey, looking at the standings system I'm going to make a slight change in order to balance it to fit a smaller amount of drivers.

1st - 8 points
2nd and 3rd - 6 points
4th and 5th - 5 points
6th and 7th- 4 points
8th, 9th and 10th - 3 points
11th, 12th, and 13th - 2 points
14th, 15th, and 16th - 1 point

That way, the points are divied up a little more evenly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back